PDA

View Full Version : BAD NEWS

BLUEKNIGHT911
09-30-2017, 05:42 PM
Going to the Maggie Valley event ..... am sharing a cabin with ******* ***** .... I recently found out that the cabin has almost everything except a .... STOVE ..:yikes: .... so my culinary skills will be tested ..... Have no fear ******** , I'm bringing my Slow Cooker .... so you will have to have :bbq:a lot :yes::yes::yes::yes::roflblack::roflblack: ....Mike :thumbup:

UtahPete
09-30-2017, 05:49 PM
Going to the Maggie Valley event ..... am sharing a cabin with ******* ***** .... I recently found out that the cabin has almost everything except a .... STOVE ... so my culinary skills will be tested ..... Have no fear ******** , I'm bringing my Slow Cooker .... so you will have to a lot ....Mike :thumbup:

Don't tell me you're one of the food vendors!

BLUEKNIGHT911
09-30-2017, 06:44 PM
Don't tell me you're one of the food vendors!
:lecturef_smilie: :thumbup: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: ...... I COULD PROBABLY MAKE A FEW BUCKS ........Mike :bbq:

Gldwnger
09-30-2017, 07:39 PM
Not to hijack your thread mike, But, For those who look forward to breakfast at "Joey's pancake house in maggie valley-They closed back in june.Probably had the best breakfasts in the valley. Randy

BLUEKNIGHT911
09-30-2017, 09:05 PM
Not to hijack your thread mike, But, For those who look forward to breakfast at "Joey's pancake house in maggie valley-They closed back in june.Probably had the best breakfasts in the valley. Randy
That s*cks :gaah:.......... Mike :bbq:

Chupaca
09-30-2017, 09:29 PM
everything tastes good on the grill..:roflblack: wrapped in bacon of course...Really...a slow cooker..?? does give you more time for Beer tasting....:roflblack: Ya'll have a great time and send the new recipiets....:lecturef_smilie:

ARtraveler
09-30-2017, 10:29 PM
Where there is a will--there is a way. You'll figure it out Mike. :bowdown::bowdown:

BLUEKNIGHT911
10-01-2017, 12:06 AM
everything tastes good on the grill..:roflblack: wrapped in bacon of course...Really...a slow cooker..?? does give you more time for Beer tasting....:roflblack: Ya'll have a great time and send the new recipiets....:lecturef_smilie: I posted my experience with using this method for BBQ - style pork ribs ( Beef would be OK too ) awhile back ...some scoffed at this but others actually tried it and liked it ..... since There is NO Stove & my cooker ( crock pot ) works from electricity ....sooooooooooooo we are good to go :yes::bbq::bbq::bbq:.Mike :thumbup:

mowin
10-01-2017, 05:45 AM
Mike, just make a bunch of deviled eggs.

Oh, bring A LOT of air freshener. :roflblack:

Bob Denman
10-01-2017, 08:33 AM
Mike...
:shocked: You can't build a stove? :dontknow:

You're our "Mike-Guyver"!! :bowdown:

BLUEKNIGHT911
10-01-2017, 08:35 AM
Mike...
:shocked: You can't build a stove? :dontknow:

You're our "Mike-Guyver"!! :bowdown:
:thumbup::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: ........YEP-A-ROO, however because I'm venturing :yikes: .... I won't have time .........Mike :bbq: