PDA

View Full Version : F3 top case install help needed with accessry plug / rear cargo light on dash

JDTOLLAND
09-30-2017, 06:23 AM
Hello

I Installed the top case with back rest and speakers on my 2017 F3 T but I have a couple of issues I could use some help with. First the rear cargo light open light on the dash is coming on at times. I saw a fix for that somewhere but now that I need it I cant find it. The second issue is the accessory pug underneath the seat. When it hooked it into the usb port on the case the light did not work. I pulled off the accessory plug from usb hookup on the case and plugged the brp cigarette adapter to it so I could see if it had power and I fried the car charger for my phone that I used to check to see if it power . When I pulled off the cigarette adapter plug it showed a + side and a minus - side. How can I tell which of the two leads in the accessory socket are + or - ???? Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

JD

JDTOLLAND
09-30-2017, 07:16 PM
Hello

I Installed the top case with back rest and speakers on my 2017 F3 T but I have a couple of issues I could use some help with. First the rear cargo light open light on the dash is coming on at times. I saw a fix for that somewhere but now that I need it I cant find it. The second issue is the accessory pug underneath the seat. When it hooked it into the usb port on the case the light did not work. I pulled off the accessory plug from usb hookup on the case and plugged the brp cigarette adapter to it so I could see if it had power and I fried the car charger for my phone that I used to check to see if it power . When I pulled off the cigarette adapter plug it showed a + side and a minus - side. How can I tell which of the two leads in the accessory socket are + or - ???? Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

JD

I figured out how to fix the top case so it reads properly. I just need to figure out why the adapter plug underneath the seat has no power.