PDA

View Full Version : Touch up paint - hard to find (Millennium Yellow Pear Effect)?

asp125
09-29-2017, 08:26 PM
Ok I didn't get any response from a post I did over in the vendor's forum so I'll repost here.

I went through old posts looking for touch up paint for my 08 GS. Under the correct lighting there are flecks of sparkles in it, so I am assuming it's the pearl effect (PE).

Now, both Colorite and Touchup Paint Direct both list a Millennium Yellow but no mention of Pearl. Has anyone actually found a supplier of the pearl effect? Or is it necessary to get regular solid Millennium Yellow AND a pearl topcoat?

JerryB
09-29-2017, 08:54 PM
Hi asp125,

Re: touch up paint for my 08 GS

Try here:

https://colorndrive.com/en/touch-up-paint/bombardier-all-gris-asphalte-metasphalt-grey-b388,154517/details

You did not mention your paint code, but give this site a go.

Jerry Baumchen

Purple Guy
09-30-2017, 08:50 AM
Ok I didn't get any response from a post I did over in the vendor's forum so I'll repost here.

I went through old posts looking for touch up paint for my 08 GS. Under the correct lighting there are flecks of sparkles in it, so I am assuming it's the pearl effect (PE).

Now, both Colorite and Touchup Paint Direct both list a Millennium Yellow but no mention of Pearl. Has anyone actually found a supplier of the pearl effect? Or is it necessary to get regular solid Millennium Yellow AND a pearl topcoat?

At Touchup Paint Direct, the Millennium Yellow Tricoat should be what your looking for. They have a toll free # 855-600-8160, give them a call and see what they say...