PDA

View Full Version : Intercom Issue

Fire34
09-29-2017, 07:49 AM
;) You guys are going to get tired of me . but another question as far as the bike speakers go. The wife and I purchased Nolan N40 full face helmets with the B5 intercom system. When we go for a ride and we connect our helmet intercoms our conversation comes thru the bikes radio speakers (oops) I have taken it to the dealers and they can not find any after market bluetooth or anything that might be causing this trouble. I have used all 3 channels available for our helmet to helmet and still no solution. The salesman thought it might have been the zumo gps but even with the gps bluetooth turned off and gps removed still no solution. Will be calling Nolan, but any ideas. Thanks guys 2013 RT limited

finless
09-29-2017, 08:12 AM
Do you have the BT dongle? e.g. the Sena SM-10?

Bob

gerald37
09-29-2017, 09:21 AM
Do you have the BT dongle? e.g. the Sena SM-10?

Bob I have the Sena with the dongle works great but I can not get any volume out of it. I use a blue tooth MP3 player and go direct into my head sets and works great with plenty of volume. But if I run it through the radio no volume.

ThreeWheels
09-29-2017, 11:31 AM
I have the Sena with the dongle works great but I can not get any volume out of it. I use a blue tooth MP3 player and go direct into my head sets and works great with plenty of volume. But if I run it through the radio no volume.

Double tap the center button of the dongle to boost the volume.
DAMHIKT

finless
09-29-2017, 01:07 PM
I have the Sena with the dongle works great but I can not get any volume out of it. I use a blue tooth MP3 player and go direct into my head sets and works great with plenty of volume. But if I run it through the radio no volume.

So OK lets be clear. You are hearing your helmet to helmet headset conversations on your speakers?
Or are you asking when your playing music, it's in your headset AND the speakers?

Bob

Fire34
09-30-2017, 07:48 PM
So OK lets be clear. You are hearing your helmet to helmet headset conversations on your speakers?
Or are you asking when your playing music, it's in your headset AND the speakers?

Bob
Yes Bob my wife and I conversations helmet to helmet are coming over the speakers, as others have mentioned the dealer has checked and double checked and they could not find anything Thanks
Dave