PDA

View Full Version : New unit conversions will be available starting Monday

Magic Man
05-12-2009, 01:48 PM
For those of you just wanting a whole new unit, or if you are what we call "shipping cost challanged" (live in Canada), We will soon be offering complete new tail light units converted to the Super Bright Genesis LEDs.

For those of you that missed the what and why of all of this here is the orginal post.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10836

The additional cost to add new housings to this conversion will be $85.00.

This "new unit upgrade" availability will be depending on if BRP can keep up with our demand for new tail light housings. Reason being these are not normally something sold in large numbers outside of a few crash damaged units, and they may not have a large supply on hand. :dontknow:

If you have questions or for more information please contact us. :thumbup:

MM

BRPjunkie
05-12-2009, 01:54 PM
For those of you just wanting a whole new unit, or if you are what we call "shipping cost challanged" (live in Canada), We will soon be offering complete new tail light units converted to the Super Bright Genesis LEDs.

For those of you that missed the what and why of all of this here is the orginal post.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10836

The additional cost to add new housings to this conversion will be $85.00.

This "new unit upgrade" availability will be depending on if BRP can keep up with our demand for new tail light housings. Reason being these are not normally something sold in large numbers outside of a few crash damaged units, and they may not have a large supply on hand. :dontknow:

If you have questions or for more information please contact us. :thumbup:

MM

Good luck if you are counting on BRP for parts. They have trouble supplying dealers with them. :yikes: Great idea though. :2thumbs:

steven888
05-12-2009, 05:10 PM
hI have not noticed this tail light light conversion to LED cluster on your website. How does one make that request to have it done? Also if I send the tail light will it be done in one day? Let me know

Thank's for your tme.

steven888
05-12-2009, 05:12 PM
I have had no trouble getting parts from my dealer. I put in an order and within a couple days I have it.

bjt
05-12-2009, 05:13 PM
He just announced this yesterday. Read the link that he put in the initial post for more details.

strats
05-12-2009, 05:13 PM
Hey MM, you think Canada's a problem.... try living in Australia and not being able to get any of this stuff... :cus:

(Although I have got one of your Hi Flow filters through Martin)

Magic Man
05-12-2009, 05:32 PM
hI have not noticed this tail light light conversion to LED cluster on your website. How does one make that request to have it done? Also if I send the tail light will it be done in one day? Let me know

Thank's for your tme.

This should tell you all you need to know.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10836 (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=10836)

MM

steven888
05-12-2009, 05:37 PM
Hey NMN, That link is not working. :dontknow:

Magic Man
05-12-2009, 06:10 PM
Hey NMN, That link is not working. :dontknow:

Just tried it,and it does for me? :dontknow:

MM

rleathen
05-12-2009, 07:40 PM
Magic Man this is just one more example how you bend over backwards to help any and all of your customers, talk about customer service !:clap: Now if only bigger companies that manufacture, say unique three wheelers, were able to provide the same level of customer service that you do, the entire spyder world would be much better because of it.

Thanks.

steven888
05-12-2009, 07:42 PM
I am getting it now.

thanks

BajaRon
05-12-2009, 09:59 PM
You guys sound like you live in Europe!

I sell stuff to motorcycle owners all over the world. In Europe you can get sighted if you don't have the EU safety sticker in your helmet. It doesn't matter if it is the same identical helmet that is EU approved. If it don't have the sticker then you're getting a ticket with a heafty fine and they can confiscate the helmet on the spot. Then you have to get your bike towed if you can't find a legal helmet to ride it away with.

You get inspected for approved tires, (like you can't put a big fat car tire or even a big fat motorcycle tire on a bike that didn't come with it stock).

In some contries you have to take your "Approved" aftermarket part, exhaust, lighting, etc., to a shop and have it installed by a "Certified Technician" and have it documented.

If you turn up with an "Approved" part but don't have the documentation for certified installation then you're toast again!

America! Land of the free and home of the brave? Well it still is for some of us.

That is one reason I live in Tennessee!