PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to a special member

melodys39
09-26-2017, 07:41 PM
I just want everyone to know that we have some very special members in this group.
I am a new member, as I just bought my 2017 RT Limited about 6 weeks ago. I was looking on the WTB/For Sale forum for a driver's backrest for my sister, and I saw an old post for a flag holder, which I had wanted for my Spyder. I asked rwebb98 if it was still for sale, and he said he would send it out to me at no charge. I told him my husband/riding partner passed away almost a year ago, and he was an Air Force veteran, and I wanted to fly a flag in his honor.
Yesterday I received the flag holder, which attaches to your licence plate, but also included was a US flag, as well as an Air Force flag. None of this was included in the ad.
Thank you, rwebb98, for bringing tears of joy to my eyes. I will forever be thankful every time I see those flags fly!!!

tomand
09-26-2017, 07:46 PM
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

heyharris1
09-26-2017, 07:47 PM
There are some very nice people here hence why I keep coming back. Sorry to hear that you lost your husband. Keep your head up and keep hanging around and you will meet many more great people.

Jim

ARtraveler
09-26-2017, 08:24 PM
Yes! Nice people are always hiding in the wings. :bowdown::bowdown::firstplace::firstplace:

Roadster Renovations
09-26-2017, 10:00 PM
So sorry for your loss and I know your husband is smiling down at you!!

Chupaca
09-26-2017, 10:06 PM
We do have those types here...many more than we know..:2thumbs:

JerryB
09-26-2017, 10:23 PM
Hi Gene,

Re: We do have those types here...many more than we know..

And you sir, are one of them.

:yes:

Jerry Baumchen

HankD
09-27-2017, 06:11 AM
This a great feel-good story to start my day, People helping People. Very sorry for the loss of your husband.

Hank