PDA

View Full Version : AMERICADE

NJERNIE
05-11-2009, 04:26 PM
ARE ANY SPYDER LOVERS GOING TO THE AMERICADE? I WOULD LOVE TO MEET UP WITH YOU IF YOU ARE. WE WILL BE STAYING AT THE COMFORT SUITES ON ROUTE 9 IN LAKE GEORGE.:yes:

fastfraser
05-11-2009, 05:21 PM
:clap:We will be there but leaving the:spyder2: up in Canada. Need to buy some heated gloves and jacket from Gerbing. Wife is comming and wouldn't enjoy 9 hours on the back of the :spyder2:.

Star Cruiser
05-12-2009, 12:50 AM
ARE ANY SPYDER LOVERS GOING TO THE AMERICADE? I WOULD LOVE TO MEET UP WITH YOU IF YOU ARE. WE WILL BE STAYING AT THE COMFORT SUITES ON ROUTE 9 IN LAKE GEORGE.:yes:
I will be there from Sunday until the following Saturday (maybe Sunday) Let's find a place that we can gather. Let's call it our "web". Hmmm not so sure we should call our group of Spyders a "Clutter". I am staying on Beach street near 9L (next to Garrisons Bar)

NJERNIE
05-12-2009, 03:31 PM
WE WILL BE GETTING THERE SUNDAY AFTERNOON. HOW ABOUT GETTING TOGETHER FOR DINNER SUNDAY EVENING OR MONDAY? IF YOU WANT LET US KNOW WHAT DAY AND WHAT TIME AND WE COULD MEET AT GARRISON'S BAR AND TAKE IT FROM THERE.

kentompkins
05-12-2009, 04:05 PM
There are at least three of us coming from NJ and Central NY State on Sunday. We are staying at the Juliana; it will be fun to meet up Sunday night if we arrive in time. Btw, BRP is planning a ride on Thurs to Lake Placid.

Let's keep in touch.

ken tompkins
kentompkins3 at comcast.net

jeuchler
05-12-2009, 06:56 PM
I'll have to reserve a room tomorrow, but the lovely bride and I will be there for the very end, Saturday and Sunday. :thumbup:

kentompkins
05-13-2009, 02:51 AM
BRP is sponsoring a group ride to Lake Placid on Thurs, June 4th. Spyder riders will leave from the Clarion Inn at 8AM. The ride is open to the first 50 Spyder owners who sign up.

If you are interested you should contact Karen Walker (kcwalker54@yahoo.com) and get your name on the list. Her phone is 518-885-0495.

Hope to see you there.

ken tompkins

wyliec
05-13-2009, 08:21 AM
I'll be there on Friday; but, only for an install of risers and windshield.

Star Cruiser
05-13-2009, 07:59 PM
BRP is sponsoring a group ride to Lake Placid on Thurs, June 4th. Spyder riders will leave from the Clarion Inn at 8AM. The ride is open to the first 50 Spyder owners who sign up.

If you are interested you should contact Karen Walker (kcwalker54@yahoo.com) and get your name on the list. Her phone is 518-885-0495.

Hope to see you there.

ken tompkins

That is SUPER. I have a spot on the TourMAster Boat Cruise at 8:00PM Thurs, but I am sure we'll be back in time for that. Sunday or Monday at Garrisons sounds great. If most of us are there by Sunday evening, that would work well. Monday night is good too if we can expect a few more.
I'll give Karen a call and see if I can get onto the list, "thanks for that information".
I am now registered for the ride - Looking forward to it

NJERNIE
05-14-2009, 06:35 PM
I SAY WE SHOULD GET TOGETHER AT GARRISON'S ON MONDAY AT 6 P.M. THIS SHOULD GIVE EVERYONE TIME TO GET THERE AND SETTLE IN BUT IF SOMEONE HAS ANOTHER IDEA, WE'RE FLEXIBLE.

Star Cruiser
05-14-2009, 11:55 PM
I SAY WE SHOULD GET TOGETHER AT GARRISON'S ON MONDAY AT 6 P.M. THIS SHOULD GIVE EVERYONE TIME TO GET THERE AND SETTLE IN BUT IF SOMEONE HAS ANOTHER IDEA, WE'RE FLEXIBLE.
Sounds great to me! If you would like to stop in on Sunday night for a beverage as well, let me know. I think you are pretty close. If I don't hear anything else, I will see you and a few other Spyder Lovers at Garrisons (on Beach Street just north of Hwy 9L) at 6:00PM. The food is pretty good Road House fare

Bill

NJERNIE
05-15-2009, 03:28 PM
BE GLAD TO MEET YOU ON SUNDAY - LET ME KNOW WHAT TIME AND WHERE AND WE WILL BE THERE.

ERNIE

Star Cruiser
05-22-2009, 05:15 PM
BE GLAD TO MEET YOU ON SUNDAY - LET ME KNOW WHAT TIME AND WHERE AND WE WILL BE THERE.

ERNIE

That would be great Ernie. I am leaving early Sunday morning from Toronto. Let's make it for 7:00PM at Garrison's on Sunday.

We still plan to meet on Monday evening at 6:00PM with anyone who will be getting in later.

See you Sunday :2thumbs:

NJERNIE
05-23-2009, 06:41 PM
WILL BE THERE WITH BELLS ON - SEE YOU ON SUNDAY EVENING.:2thumbs:

spyder-dude
05-30-2009, 08:07 PM
You guys still interested in meeting Sunday night? Spyderman990,KenTompkins and myself will be coming in sunday afternoon.

Anyone else coming this week to Americade?

Roaddog2
05-30-2009, 08:44 PM
I'll have to reserve a room tomorrow, but the lovely bride and I will be there for the very end, Saturday and Sunday. :thumbup:Are there Donuts in Americade probably will ride up for day to Stalk Magic Man in Ft Ann then end up around lake Placid:ohyea:

jeuchler
06-01-2009, 07:05 PM
Are there Donuts in Americade probably will ride up for day to Stalk Magic Man in Ft Ann then end up around lake Placid:ohyea:

When you heading up?

Zerocool
06-03-2009, 01:16 PM
A buddy and I are heading up Friday... should be there around 10:30 a.m. :ohyea:

vtrider
06-03-2009, 03:15 PM
It looks like I will be going to the Americade. I have the next couple days off from work. I'm not sure if I will head out tomorrow or just go on Friday. The ride with BRP to lake placid sounds fun. I'm not sure if I will make it on time for that though. I will have to give myself at least three hours to get there from my house if I do go tomorrow. I'll be looking for spyders!

jeuchler
06-03-2009, 03:18 PM
It looks like I will be going to the Americade. I have the next couple days off from work. I'm not sure if I will head out tomorrow or just go on Friday. The ride with BRP to lake placid sounds fun. I'm not sure if I will make it on time for that though. I will have to give myself at least three hours to get there from my house if I do go tomorrow. I'll be looking for spyders!

Barb and I won't be up 'til Saturday---will you still be around?

vtrider
06-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Barb and I won't be up 'til Saturday---will you still be around?

Wish I could say yes, but I'm not able to stay for the weekend. But, with me you never know, things can change. Where will you and Barb be staying?

jeuchler
06-03-2009, 07:29 PM
Wish I could say yes, but I'm not able to stay for the weekend. But, with me you never know, things can change. Where will you and Barb be staying?

Last year we arrived at 1am in that rainstorm (oh, surprise--another "bad weather driving" story from me) and I stayed up until 4am drying our clothes on the heater in the room. I slept an hour and a half, then we left for Valcourt.

Anyhow, that nap I took at Comfort Inn was great, and the night manager was kind enough to let us park the drenched Spyder right in front under that awning.

Sooooo, we're gonna try there again. :thumbup:

SpyderByter
06-03-2009, 07:32 PM
I will be leaving CT around 7 am on Friday June 5. Stopping in Mass for breakfast. Then off to Americade, hopefully by noon. Then we have a few more miles to cover. Final destination is Lake Champlain.

I will be on a silver Spyder with Carol on the back, and travelling with another couple on a Harley. Hope to meet up with some of you.

jeuchler
06-03-2009, 07:33 PM
I will be leaving CT around 7 am on Friday June 5. Stopping in Mass for breakfast. Then off to Americade, hopefully by noon. Then we have a few more miles to cover. Final destination is Lake Champlain.

I will be on a silver Spyder with Carol on the back, and travelling with another couple on a Harley. Hope to meet up with some of you.

Terrific!

A reunion!

SpyderByter
06-04-2009, 06:33 PM
Sorry John,

The reunion will have to be postponed. Carol had an emergency with one of her children and she is grounded for the weekend. She can't come out and play and I would not feel right going without her since the final destinaion was her sister's farm up by Lake Champlain.

Hope we can get up north sometime this Summer.

Have a great weekend.

Mark