PDA

View Full Version : Best Dealer Dirty Deeds Power Sports

jon-1946
09-21-2017, 01:05 AM
To me service is the way to a good dealer. I have worked in the mining equipment industry and realize that without good service you do not survive. I have nothing but good words for "Dirty Deeds Power Sports" in Longview Texas, they go beyond expectation when it comes to service.

I recently had a situation where my bike had a DESS failure and the bike would not start. The dealer replaced the DESS unit as well as the key switch and had my bike running in no time, like i said good service; another instance was when I needed brake pads and they gave me same day service.

I recommend this dealer for all your CAN-Am, yamaha, and ATV vehicles. the sales and service staff are well trained and will help you in any way possible to make things work for you.

Bfromla
09-21-2017, 03:13 AM
Thanks & close enough for a visit:yes::doorag:

Buckeye Bleau
09-21-2017, 05:21 AM
I could not agree more, Service sells. I founded the N. American operations for an Israeli company, and I built it based on service to the dealers and the end users. We hired the best, we were committed to each employee cross training to learn the skills of the others to some degree, everything was built and structured for the customer. We were covering our operational expenses and returning very large returns to the parent company within four months and continued to grow,

Later Directors, started saving money, then adding more office help and administrators with a lot more internal focus. Things are not going as well.

If you focus on your customer, an outward vision, then you won't need to worry about the profits, they will come to you. Let the bean counters run the show and it all becomes an internal focus.

Joe

Chupaca
09-21-2017, 09:30 AM
Always good to hear about the good ones as we seem to be losing a few along the way here..:banghead:

ARtraveler
09-21-2017, 02:30 PM
Service does indeed sell. Hope those dealers that could use improving get the message. If they don't--we will be reading their obits. :thumbup::thumbup: