PDA

View Full Version : Spyder In The Hills -- San Antonio Tour

Air Force PAO
09-16-2017, 07:51 AM
Howdy.

During the Spyder In The Hills rally in October in Boerne, TX; I have arranged to lead a group of Spyder Lovers on a tour of San Antonio on Saturday, Oct. 21. (Look at the Rydes section of their website.)

Some of the details are:

1. I will be at the Friday night "Meet and Greet" to sign-up ryders.
2. I am limiting the group to 9 Spyders because of parking and the convoy length.
3. We leave the Registration area at 8 a.m. and will return by 4 p.m.
4. Your only cost is lunch at a world-famous pizza shop. (And your gas.)

See you there.

John

scooterexpress
09-16-2017, 08:15 AM
Howdy.

During the Spyder In The Hills rally in October in Boerne, TX; I have arranged to lead a group of Spyder Lovers on a tour of San Antonio on Saturday, Oct. 21. (Look at the Rydes section of their website.)

Some of the details are:

2. I am limiting the group to 9 Spyders because of parking and the convoy length.

See you there.

John
going to big lous pizza huh.

Chupaca
09-16-2017, 11:03 AM
That should fill up fast...:ohyea: might have to find a volunteer to lead a second group.....

ARtraveler
09-16-2017, 04:52 PM
That should fill up fast...:ohyea: might have to find a volunteer to lead a second group.....

:agree:...that sounds like a good plan. What's not to like where great pizza is involved? :yes::yes:

dlsmith
09-17-2017, 08:52 AM
Thank you John for volunteering to lead this interesting tour! We are having a fantastic interest in the rally this year. Registration closes Oct.1. 9/16 we have 211 registered. 147 Spyders, 8 two wheelers. Our local Spyder ryders are working hard to be organized and plan this fun, Spyder family party.

newbert
09-17-2017, 12:35 PM
Howdy.

Some of the details are:

See you there.

John

So, are you saying that the world-famous pizza will give you gas? :joke: