PDA

View Full Version : F3S on Kauai

HIspyder
09-14-2017, 12:30 PM
Besides the 2 F3's on Oahu, mine here on Kauai and an RT I know of on Maui, who else owns a Spyder in Hawaii?

Chupaca
09-14-2017, 01:08 PM
According to the members list here...there are 12 members over there. Scattered about but may be more that are not members here....If they got some good dealers over there it could grow...lots of nice ryding over there...:ohyea::ohyea:

ARtraveler
09-14-2017, 02:54 PM
Besides the 2 F3's on Oahu, mine here on Kauai and an RT I know of on Maui, who else owns a Spyder in Hawaii?

Glad to see you are still up and running. I am one of the few that got to rent a :ani29: when they were still doing that on Maui. :yes:

HIspyder
09-14-2017, 03:21 PM
Glad to see you are still up and running. I am one of the few that got to rent a :ani29: when they were still doing that on Maui. :yes:

Still running like a champ! I even shipped it to San Diego for the Homecoming Event only to have it damaged by PASHA Hawaii during shipping. I was so lucky to have met the owners of Octofilms who managed to secure a demo F3 from Bert's Mega Mall in LA, which I rode some 8000 miles in 4 weeks.

PASHA paid for the $3500.00 in repairs and it shipped back to Kauai unscathed.

Oh, and BTW, there is currently a rental outfit on Oahu that has 2 Spyders for rent.

HIspyder
09-14-2017, 03:35 PM
According to the members list here...there are 12 members over there. Scattered about but may be more that are not members here....If they got some good dealers over there it could grow...lots of nice ryding over there...:ohyea::ohyea:

Thanks for that Chupaca. I ran the search and half of those users have never even posted on the site. Hmm.:dontknow:

ARtraveler
09-14-2017, 03:53 PM
Still running like a champ! I even shipped it to San Diego for the Homecoming Event only to have it damaged by PASHA Hawaii during shipping. I was so lucky to have met the owners of Octofilms who managed to secure a demo F3 from Bert's Mega Mall in LA, which I rode some 8000 miles in 4 weeks.

PASHA paid for the $3500.00 in repairs and it shipped back to Kauai unscathed.

Oh, and BTW, there is currently a rental outfit on Oahu that has 2 Spyders for rent.

Good to know for those who are willing to brave the Chicago with palm trees area around Honolulu. I do like all the rest of the Oahu though.

HIspyder
09-14-2017, 04:09 PM
Good to know for those who are willing to brave the Chicago with palm trees area around Honolulu. I do like all the rest of the Oahu though.

That's a great description of Honolulu and that's one of the reasons I live on Kauai.

ARtraveler
09-14-2017, 04:58 PM
That's a great description of Honolulu and that's one of the reasons I live on Kauai.

Yup, Kauai (the garden island) is one of my favorites. Do they still have the feral chickens all over the place?

HIspyder
09-14-2017, 07:08 PM
Yup, Kauai (the garden island) is one of my favorites. Do they still have the feral chickens all over the place?

Yes, indeed. With no real predators, other than feral cats, they're everywhere. We have a love, hate relationship with them.

WileyTweety
10-02-2017, 04:16 PM

Tracking info on Pasha website says it on board and awaiting departure for Honolulu this week! Hope to be up and riding soon!!

HIspyder
10-02-2017, 05:21 PM
Great news! You're going to love being able to ryde all year long.