PDA

View Full Version : Arkansas rally - Bikes, blues and BBQ rally next weekend anyone going ..?

Dmetcalf
09-14-2017, 11:11 AM
Not sure if this is the correct section to post this but I was just wondering if I could start a thread to see if anyone here is attending this rally ..? I plan on being there and I hope to see a few more Spyders there as well ..?

Dmetcalf
09-14-2017, 06:42 PM
But that's ok because I'll represent us as best I can ..!!

Razorback
09-14-2017, 07:01 PM
From my past experience, you will see several Spyders. A local dealer has in the past sponsored a ride. We live in the area. However, we are opting for the Red Rock Rally and it's in the same time frame for us that's traveling. Be safe...

Mattman
09-14-2017, 08:27 PM
We live here so will be going for sure. 10s of thousands of bikes enjoying the great roads around here.

scooterexpress
09-15-2017, 06:01 AM
Not sure if this is the correct section to post this but I was just wondering if I could start a thread to see if anyone here is attending this rally ..? I plan on being there and I hope to see a few more Spyders there as well ..?

don't worry you won't be the only spyder I know lots of people going on there :spyder2:. have fun,enjoy

keefer
09-15-2017, 07:49 AM
We are going. Three Spyders in our group.

Dmetcalf
09-15-2017, 07:49 AM
This will be my first biker rally that I will be attending on 3 wheels so it will be interesting .... I have heard from some friends that have attended this one in past years that it was well worth going to so I figured, I better run up this year and check it out for myself. We had to book an RV site quite a few months ago and I'm glad we did.
Maybe I'll run into a few of you there ..!