PDA

View Full Version : NC meet up

patches
05-10-2009, 07:55 PM
OK all you NC spyder riders. Time to get off your butt and get out and ride with us. I know we have several new peeps in the area and hoping we can all meet up soon. Not sure how many of you even check this forum so I am going to try to get emails for some of you.
How does May 14th work. It is a Sunday but let me know. I loved the ride we took last year and hope hevenbound will come through for us one more time if he is around. Let me know what you think.

Patches

spyder3rdr
05-10-2009, 08:43 PM
I'd love to get together and Ryde ... the 14th is good for me ... but its short notice to get alot of owners together, don;t ya think ? I want to put together a "NC SpyderRyders" Ryde , here in Raleigh this year and maybe plan to see the *Transformers ll* movie together as a group ?!!

patches
05-11-2009, 11:49 AM
yeah..sorry..meant to say May 24th, not the 14th.
Plan away..I am all up for seeing the movie though..can't wait.

dbnc
05-11-2009, 11:56 AM
May 17th or May 31st works better for me but let me know.. May 24th is memorial weekend and I have tons of family in town and probably won't be able to escape.. keep me posted and I will see you and Vinnie soon on the road...

DB

patches
05-11-2009, 12:35 PM
Got the kids those weekends..also forgot it was holiday weekend. Try for sometime in June. How about June 7th?

Spyderjuice
05-11-2009, 02:05 PM
Any of the dates mentioned will work for me. Looking forward to a ride and meeting everybody. :D

Juice
(Stan)

mc2276
05-12-2009, 10:18 AM
I would love to go, but will be in New Mexico from May 24th to June 19th. Gotta love the military and its training. LOL. So just let me know when so if I am around, I can plan it.

wildbill6565
05-18-2009, 02:17 PM
Let me and wife know when and where. I'm about 25 miles north of Greensboro. Just got back from MB yesterday so ready to ride some more!!

OK all you NC spyder riders. Time to get off your butt and get out and ride with us. I know we have several new peeps in the area and hoping we can all meet up soon. Not sure how many of you even check this forum so I am going to try to get emails for some of you.
How does May 14th work. It is a Sunday but let me know. I loved the ride we took last year and hope hevenbound will come through for us one more time if he is around. Let me know what you think.

Patches

patches
05-18-2009, 02:22 PM
The girl and I are headed to Wilmington on Sunday morning to meet up with some friends and troll around downtown. Not a very exciting ride but a ride none the less, any can join in if you want. Wildbill, if you take 421 south to Siler City and get on 64, you are only about an hour away if that. I live right off 64 right next to lake jordan. You guys can stop here, we can eat some breakfast or something and head out to the beach.

wildbill6565
05-31-2009, 02:36 PM
Sorry Patches I did not see your email to me about the ride to Wilmington untill it was to late. I don't check Spyderlovers ever day and seldom check the N.C. forum. Not much has been going on so far. My wife and I got our Spyders in Sept. and have over 7000 miles so far so we DO RIDE! Hot and cold weather! Please PM so I'll get your message from now on. I'm retired but wife still works so weekends are for riding!
Wild Bill
:2thumbs::2thumbs: