PDA

View Full Version : Very Happy with Laser Alignment and BajaRon Swaybar

newbert
09-12-2017, 12:45 PM
Since I asked numerous questions over the past 2 months about laser alignments and BajaRon swaybars, I figure that's only right that I offer my feelings about them, now that I finally had both done.

First of all, I had both done at the same time, by Netzley Tire, at Spyderquest, so I can't really say with 100% certainty which improvements are due to the swaybar and which are due to the alignment. But, as far as Netzley goes, I got quick service at a good price!

Although it's still been only less than one week, I noticed a BIG difference in my F3-T's ride right away. Bottom line is that it tracks much better and is much easier to control through curves and turns, even though I'm now taking them at higher speeds. So, I'm now able to relax more while I'm ryding. It's hard to explain, but ryding on the same roads as before, it's as if they've been paved more smoothly or something. The twitchiness on uneven pavement is greatly reduced, and the need to actively counteract the centrifugal force in curves is greatly reduced (Actually, it's almost gone!) as well. Just like so many of you explained.

So let me join the crowd and say to anyone that's on the fence about having a laser alignment done and/or a BajaRon swaybar installed on your Spyder --- Just Do It!

Haze
09-12-2017, 01:22 PM
Thanks for the update.
I agree with your findings.
The swaybar and laser alignment provide a much more stable ride over the stock setup.
Big shout out to BajaRon and Netzley.:2thumbs:

Cheers, David C.

Chupaca
09-12-2017, 05:56 PM
Regardless of year and model it does make a difference especially to the peppy ryders. Glad you got the alignment and even if it was all you got it will help your wesr and tear on the tires and shoulders...the bar releases the beast...:2thumbs:

Highwayman2013
09-12-2017, 08:43 PM
+1 on the Netzleys. Had a new rear tire put on while at Spyderquest for a very reasonable price.