PDA

View Full Version : 2 beautiful days mid 70`s

youngers
09-10-2017, 04:34 PM
this weekend has been super in the weather department , in the southern Indiana and northern Kentucky regions , Saturday meet-up with 8 cycles , http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?107956-Saturday-afternoon-in-Southern-Indiana thanks to dave for starting the thread and sunday what a topper for the weekend , went out on the 2 wheeler temps in the low 70`s very low humidity light wind , came back home , and another spyder rider wanted another ride around , soooo roll out the spyder , and off we went :yes: 2 hour ride , thank you lord for the weekend , for I know in 2 days the rain will hit from erma the hurricane ... ( dave did you mention a ride to brown county when the leaves turn ? ) I guess this is why we put up with the snow and bad weather , for days like these ! ( what did you folks do ? )

BoilerAnimal
09-10-2017, 05:18 PM
My wife and I rode 297 miles yesterday. We went to Clinton, IL and I showed her a few of the places I frequented while I was there this spring and we took a cruise by the nuke plant where I worked while there.

Then it was on to Arthur, IL to eat at Yoder's Kitchen, where we had some excellent Amish cooking! My wife didn't eat much but I more than made up for her.

This was the trip we started to go on when the stator went out on our Spyder. This time though, it was a great trip!

youngers
09-11-2017, 03:54 AM
hahah I do remember that trip you tried , and posted , glad you are back up and running ...