PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to lamonster

heyharris1
09-07-2017, 09:00 PM
Extremely thrilled. Ordered the magic mirrors and they
We're in the mail in less than an hour. The stock pieces I ordered about 4 days earlier through cheap cycle parts had not even been shipped yet. So I quickly cancelled that order. Lamonster gives a new meaning to customer service.

Jim

DGoebel
09-07-2017, 09:06 PM
You'll be glad you made the switch anyway. You'll NEVER have to replace the magnets. Just carefully follow the instructions, (you really gotta watch that you don't pinch any fingers etc prepping the magnets for install).

Arion
09-07-2017, 09:19 PM
You'll be glad you made the switch anyway. You'll NEVER have to replace the magnets. Just carefully follow the instructions, (you really gotta watch that you don't pinch any fingers etc prepping the magnets for install).

Well, for me that sounds like a wound or two waiting to happen. Plan on installing Magic Mirror magnets on both our Spyders as soon as things slow down a bit - hopefully next month. I'll remember to get a supply of bandages before I begin.

DGoebel
09-07-2017, 10:01 PM
Honestly, if you already have them, they don't take 20 minutes to install.
But Back to thanking Lamont for his expeditious shipping. I too ordered from Lamont several times and always get my shipping notice that day. Though I do try to make sure to check Lamont's event calendar and don't order when he's traveling.
Oh, and a BIG +1 for LG's Black Dymond Detailer, that stuff is GREAT!