PDA

View Full Version : I took on two of the three Twisted Sisters yesterday and scored!

Spider-man
09-05-2017, 10:54 AM
For the dirty minded among you, this is a great motorcycle road west of San Antonio, not what you thought! ;)

I found some premium at 6:30 am, so I headed out to Leakey. Since there were so many stations with no gas all along the way, I decided not to go for all three Sisters, but to just take on 337 and 336. WOW I love my new F3T!! So much "tighter" and fun feeling on the twisties than my RT. The first time I rode this on the RT I was scared to death! On the F3T I just cooked. It was even better since it was early in the day and no one else was on the road. I can't stay off this new bike, I've already put over 500 miles on her the first weekend!

SpyderAnn01
09-05-2017, 11:59 AM
I'm looking forward to getting a chance to do some riding when we head to Texas HIll Country Ride in October. We will be there before the start of the event so we can ride before we work.

george123
09-05-2017, 12:32 PM
PM sent

jerpinoy
09-05-2017, 12:37 PM
Have fun and be safe.

Spider-man
09-05-2017, 02:43 PM
PM sent

Didnt get it...

Tazzel
09-05-2017, 03:28 PM
For the dirty minded among you, this is a great motorcycle road west of San Antonio, not what you thought! ;)

I found some premium at 6:30 am, so I headed out to Leakey. Since there were so many stations with no gas all along the way, I decided not to go for all three Sisters, but to just take on 337 and 336. WOW I love my new F3T!! So much "tighter" and fun feeling on the twisties than my RT. The first time I rode this on the RT I was scared to death! On the F3T I just cooked. It was even better since it was early in the day and no one else was on the road. I can't stay off this new bike, I've already put over 500 miles on her the first weekend!

Right on!! I feel the same way. Love my new 2017 F3T SE6. I thought I would miss my 2015 F3S but sorry to say I don't! First Spyder was a 2012 RS SE5. The Spyders just keep getting better and better.

Bandera
09-05-2017, 06:50 PM
I live here in Bandera, I ride the sisters often. Getting ready to go to the Red Rock Rally in UT. Hope the gas situation has settled out later this month before I head out for UT.

Michael

UtahPete
09-05-2017, 07:20 PM
I live here in Bandera, I ride the sisters often. Getting ready to go to the Red Rock Rally in UT. Hope the gas situation has settled out later this month before I head out for UT. Michael

Good point. We haven't been impacted yet in Utah. Maybe some folks from the intermediate states could chime in about the gas situation?

Big Juice
09-05-2017, 07:28 PM
Jan and I will in your neck of the woods in October, attending the TrikeTalk.com gathering in Kerrville, then the Spyders in the Hills rally in Boerne. Looking forward to coming home to Texas form a short time. Look for two Spyders with Arkansas license plates (one orange, one silver)!! Ride safe!

Spider-man
09-05-2017, 07:38 PM
Jan and I will in your neck of the woods in October, attending the TrikeTalk.com gathering in Kerrville, then the Spyders in the Hills rally in Boerne. Looking forward to coming home to Texas form a short time. Look for two Spyders with Arkansas license plates (one orange, one silver)!! Ride safe!

I'll see you at Spyders in the Hills!

www.spydersinthehills.com