PDA

View Full Version : Rear Tire Installation Options

MikeT
09-01-2017, 07:47 PM
This is NOT a What Rear Tire Thread. I've chosen a car tire replacement. This is my first Spyder purchased in 4/15. It was Squared Away in 4/16 @3,000 miles on the odometer. I currently have 8800 miles on it with a week long trip planned in 3 weeks. I plan to replace the OEM Kenda @the end of the riding season. My dilemma, not being a DIY guy, is who to have it installed by??????
My installation options are:
1. Large volume local bike shop, or
2. A Can-Am dealer 2 hours away??????
As always I am thankful for the advice of the members of this forum.
Mike

cptjam
09-01-2017, 08:35 PM
Real easy to do. A jack, a socket set, a 36mm socket, a torque wrench, some painters tape. Call me, I'll walk you thru it. Joe

DGoebel
09-01-2017, 08:45 PM
If you do, Do it yourself, Take Joe's offer! After the first time, you wouldn't hesitate doing it yourself.

BLUEKNIGHT911
09-01-2017, 11:16 PM
This is NOT a What Rear Tire Thread. I've chosen a car tire replacement. This is my first Spyder purchased in 4/15. It was Squared Away in 4/16 @3,000 miles on the odometer. I currently have 8800 miles on it with a week long trip planned in 3 weeks. I plan to replace the OEM Kenda @the end of the riding season. My dilemma, not being a DIY guy, is who to have it installed by??????
My installation options are:
1. Large volume local bike shop, or
2. A Can-Am dealer 2 hours away??????
As always I am thankful for the advice of the members of this forum.
Mike
There are a few video's on U-Tube on HOW-To's for this project ....... Mike :thumbup:

Chupaca
09-02-2017, 12:10 AM
Get the tools, watch the videos....then call Joe..:clap:not all that hard 🤔