PDA

View Full Version : TricLED 10% OFF & Donation to Hurricane Harvey!!

Cindy-TricLED
08-31-2017, 01:26 PM
SpyderLovers folks..

In addition traditional Labor Day Sale, Team TricLED is going to donate a portion of our net proceeds of the sales between today (Aug 31st) through Monday (Sept 4th Labor Day) to help fund the relief efforts from Hurricane Harvey.
Donation will be made to Red Cross.

To help jump-start this process, we are also offering a 10% off coupon during this period, coupon code: harvey

Have a safe and happy Labor Day weekend!

BLUEKNIGHT911
08-31-2017, 03:10 PM
Way to go TricLED :yes::yes::yes::yes:.....Thank you Cindy & Reggie ...... Mike :thumbup:

d.o.spyder-rts
08-31-2017, 04:18 PM
:agree: way to go, very generous, hope you sell a lot. Dale

DGoebel
08-31-2017, 04:27 PM
Great Idea and what a class act you guys are! If I didn't already have just about everything you make/sell for an RT I'd be ordering, Have already donated through Red Cross, Google, WalMart, and the EFCA. I'm sure we'll all see more legitimate opportunities as the storms path moves inland.

slick999
08-31-2017, 05:53 PM
SpyderLovers folks..

In lieu of traditional Labor Day Sale, Team TricLED is going to donate a portion of our net proceeds of the sales between today (Aug 31st) through Monday (Sept 4th Labor Day) to help fund the relief efforts from Hurricane Harvey.
Donation will be made to Red Cross.

To help jump-start this process, we are also offering a 10% off coupon during this period, coupon code: harvey

Have a safe and happy Labor Day weekend!

Just placed a order for the rear running/stop lights for my RT,thanks for the discount and what your doing for the people affected by Harvey.

UtahPete
08-31-2017, 07:49 PM
SpyderLovers folks..In lieu of traditional Labor Day Sale, Team TricLED is going to donate a portion of our net proceeds of the sales between today (Aug 31st) through Monday (Sept 4th Labor Day) to help fund the relief efforts from Hurricane Harvey. Donation will be made to Red Cross. To help jump-start this process, we are also offering a 10% off coupon during this period, coupon code: harvey Have a safe and happy Labor Day weekend!

Cindy, I was going to take advantage of this promo to get some of those fender-mounted driving lights. But, try as I might, I can't find them on your website. Can you provide a link please? Thanks.

Cindy-TricLED
08-31-2017, 08:21 PM
Cindy, I was going to take advantage of this promo to get some of those fender-mounted driving lights. But, try as I might, I can't find them on your website. Can you provide a link please? Thanks.

Pete, the driving light ? here is the product link..

https://www.tricledusa.com/_p/prd1/3722227501/product/long-distance-high-power-led’s-spotlights

Cindy-TricLED
08-31-2017, 08:22 PM
Great Idea and what a class act you guys are! If I didn't already have just about everything you make/sell for an RT I'd be ordering, Have already donated through Red Cross, Google, WalMart, and the EFCA. I'm sure we'll all see more legitimate opportunities as the storms path moves inland.

Thanks David.. it is such an unfortunate event in that area.

Haze
08-31-2017, 09:21 PM
Cindy and Reggie,
Your hearts are in the right place. Thank You.
I just placed an order to Wide Vue Mirrors for my ST-S.
Cheers, David C.

Buckeye Bleau
08-31-2017, 09:23 PM
Thanks for all that you do Cindy.

I will be placing another order this week for the 622 side lights. Last week I installed the LED headlights and fog lights, it was a snap and I could not believe how easy you made it for us.

By the way, I watched the videos for the installation that was posted on the Value Accessories website, he did a great job, I mention this because your two companies are such great partners.

Tthanks again.

Joe

Cindy-TricLED
09-01-2017, 09:36 AM
Cindy and Reggie,
Your hearts are in the right place. Thank You.
I just placed an order to Wide Vue Mirrors for my ST-S.
Cheers, David C.

Thank you Haze, your order will help contributing to this event. Have a nice labor day weekend!

Cindy-TricLED
09-02-2017, 09:31 AM
Until Monday
Coupon: harvey

tomand
09-02-2017, 09:49 AM
just place an order and for to enter the coupon code harvey.....:banghead:

can you fix this for me? payed with PayPal . also will is be shipped before you leave?:yes:

thank you.

tom anderson

trikermutha
09-02-2017, 11:11 AM
Just got my order in..Great cause to help Harvey too!!

Spider-man
09-02-2017, 03:34 PM
Does your run,brake tail light system for the F3T include the center LED that goes around the tail? Or is it just the side pieces?

Thanks

Cindy-TricLED
09-02-2017, 04:08 PM
Does your run,brake tail light system for the F3T include the center LED that goes around the tail? Or is it just the side pieces?

Thanks

Hello,
This kit is sold separately than the Center deck LED that goes around the tail. So they are 2 separate kits.
Our LED for the rear side saddlebag (the 2 vertical side pieces) is dual color - run&brake red and change to amber when turn signal is activated.

Since you have a new F3T, i would suggest looking into our Ultimate Safety bundle kit # 2.
This kit includes: Front fender LED in Amber & red pairs; Red triangle LED for the side saddlebag; Rear Saddlebag Run/Brake/Turn; and 2 pairs of Daytime Running Light for the top & bottom suspension a-arms.

https://www.tricledusa.com/_p/prd1/4615086181/product/new-spyder-safety-package-%232-save-%24130

But if you prefer the Rear deck run/brake LED, we can substitute this for the DRL for Suspension arm, for the same price.
and TricLED Fender LED and Red triangle LED for side saddlebag are the only one in the market with safety reflector as OEM.

Thanks for your consideration.. your black F3T is very nice! Congrats!!! :2thumbs:

Cindy-TricLED
09-02-2017, 04:10 PM
just place an order and for to enter the coupon code harvey.....:banghead:

can you fix this for me? payed with PayPal . also will is be shipped before you leave?:yes:

thank you.

tom anderson

Hi Tom, thank you for your order.. I looked up your order and yes I will issue the refund to reflect 10% savings. Shipping on Tuesday w/ Fedex ground

Spider-man
09-02-2017, 05:05 PM
Hello,
This kit is sold separately than the Center deck LED that goes around the tail. So they are 2 separate kits.
Our LED for the rear side saddlebag (the 2 vertical side pieces) is dual color - run&brake red and change to amber when turn signal is activated.

Since you have a new F3T, i would suggest looking into our Ultimate Safety bundle kit # 2.
This kit includes: Front fender LED in Amber & red pairs; Red triangle LED for the side saddlebag; Rear Saddlebag Run/Brake/Turn; and 2 pairs of Daytime Running Light for the top & bottom suspension a-arms.

https://www.tricledusa.com/_p/prd1/4615086181/product/new-spyder-safety-package-%232-save-%24130

But if you prefer the Rear deck run/brake LED, we can substitute this for the DRL for Suspension arm, for the same price.
and TricLED Fender LED and Red triangle LED for side saddlebag are the only one in the market with safety reflector as OEM.

Thanks for your consideration.. your black F3T is very nice! Congrats!!! :2thumbs:

Thanks Cindy!

Cindy-TricLED
09-03-2017, 08:40 AM
Thanks for all that you do Cindy.

I will be placing another order this week for the 622 side lights. Last week I installed the LED headlights and fog lights, it was a snap and I could not believe how easy you made it for us.

By the way, I watched the videos for the installation that was posted on the Value Accessories website, he did a great job, I mention this because your two companies are such great partners.

Tthanks again.

Joe

Thank you much for your Trailer LEDs order - we will ship on Tuesday.. :D

HayRog
09-03-2017, 12:05 PM
Just scraping in under the wire :D

Just ordered the wide view mirrors for our RT-L -- thanks for the "harvey" discount Cindy :D, a worthy cause to support.

wd8ajj
09-03-2017, 01:40 PM
Thanks. See you all at Red Rocks.

Gary G

Cindy-TricLED
09-03-2017, 08:23 PM
Thanks. See you all at Red Rocks.

Gary G

You welcome.. see you soon!!!

HayRog
09-04-2017, 05:25 PM
Cindy,
You guys ship UPS or USPS ?

Our USPS is a training route so we have to watch for deliveries :sour:

Cindy-TricLED
09-04-2017, 09:35 PM
Cindy,
You guys ship UPS or USPS ?

Our USPS is a training route so we have to watch for deliveries :sour:

hi HayRog, we shipped with usps for small package. you should have received a tracking in your email.

HayRog
09-05-2017, 11:52 AM
hi HayRog, we shipped with usps for small package. you should have received a tracking in your email.

No e-mail yet - I'll keep looking.

HayRog
09-06-2017, 10:14 AM
E-mail and tracking # -- received, -- and received

Thanks Cindy :-)

HayRog
09-07-2017, 05:44 PM
Mirrors arrived today --- nice, nice :2thumbs:

Installed in 2 minutes - and WOW !! Amazing field of view :2thumbs:
Thanks you Cindy and TricLed

Used a 2" suction cup to hold steady - spot on alignment :D