PDA

View Full Version : Rolo Badboy horn

viperryder
08-30-2017, 07:20 AM
I have a 2014 RTS and have Rivco horns and have had problems with them lately. I keep blowing out the second horn. Have been in contact with Rivco and they seem to not have any ideas as to why keep blowing the same horn. Now I am looking at the Badboy horn. Question: Will the Badboy horn fit in the place where the original horns or horn was at? I don't want to purchase and find out it won't fit and try to return it. Thanks and see everyone at Spyderquest next week.:banghead:

Bob Denman
08-30-2017, 07:30 AM
Yup; it'll fit! :thumbup:
I replaced the OEM tooter with a Stebel, and it fit like a glove!

jtoro1
08-30-2017, 07:34 AM
I have a 2014 RTS and have Rivco horns and have had problems with them lately. I keep blowing out the second horn. Have been in contact with Rivco and they seem to not have any ideas as to why keep blowing the same horn. Now I am looking at the Badboy horn. Question: Will the Badboy horn fit in the place where the original horns or horn was at? I don't want to purchase and find out it won't fit and try to return it. Thanks and see everyone at Spyderquest next week.:banghead:

Yes I have one installed on my 2015 RTS

JayBros
08-30-2017, 08:35 AM
It's a 10 min job, start to finish.

Lew L
08-30-2017, 09:41 AM
Having had both and compared the loudness side by side----- get the Strebel. Ya, it costs more but it is louder. Install on either horn is easy but use a relay for the best install.

Wimpy horns cause---------------Kaos

Bob Denman
08-30-2017, 09:47 AM
:agree: The Stebel is the one to get! :thumbup: