PDA

View Full Version : Ohio spyder riders

C. Lee
08-06-2017, 04:53 PM
Good afternoon everyone, I hope you're all doing well. I am interested in starting a riding group or spyder club for us Ohio spyder riders. I would like to know who would be interested in something like this. I live in Silver Lake between Cleveland & Akron and I recently traded my goldwing for a 2016 RT Limited. I will look forward to your responses. Chris

UtahPete
08-06-2017, 05:00 PM
Good afternoon everyone, I hope you're all doing well. I am interested in starting a riding group or spyder club for us Ohio spyder riders. I would like to know who would be interested in something like this. I live in Silver Lake between Cleveland & Akron and I recently traded my goldwing for a 2016 RT Limited. I will look forward to your responses. Chris

How close is this group to you? http://www.usspyderryders.com/ky-oh-in-koi-tri-state/

Update: this chapter recently lost its President so is a little in limbo until another is found. If interested, contact Hal Mette usspyderryder@gmail.com. He's the one that started US SpyderRyders.com a few years back.

Buckeye Bleau
08-06-2017, 05:09 PM
I bought mine right as the Ohio Spyder Ryders were crashing, very disappointed.

Since then, and they are not far from you, I found Mahoning Valley Spyder Ryders, some members in PA., some in Trumbull and Mahoning, some in stark counties and others for sure. They are a good group, weekday and weekend Rydes, you can find them on Facebook.

After saying that, I am in Canton, not far from you, I grew up in Stow, and would be willing to talk about your ideas.

Je

whitespyder1189
08-07-2017, 01:04 PM
Hi Chris!

We might be interested in joining a ride or club for Spyders. We usually are only able to get out for long rides on Sundays, due to our work schedules. We live in North Hill, Akron, and ride through Silver Lake, Stow area quite a lot on our F3. We only rarely see another Spyder (s)on our rides.

I will try to check back on this site for information, let us know if you get enough replies to set something up.

Thanks,

Rod and Ellen

Buckeye Bleau
08-07-2017, 01:12 PM
Just a couple notes that may help.

I recently met Spyder Chuck, from Zanesville, he has a 2014 RT and it now has 129K miles on it, he rydes everyday.
I know of another Spyder owner in Massillon, but he usually rydes with the North America 40+ Touring Riders, but he did participate with the Ohio Spyder Ryders when they were active.
I also recently met a very active lady who lives in Wooster and is new to Spyders this year but she rydes a lot. She has several friends that ryde frequently from Medina county.

So we can get you going if you can figure out what you want to get done.

Joe

biker01red
08-07-2017, 01:18 PM

I would be interested in being a member, however, you are over three hours from me.

KosherKid
08-07-2017, 02:01 PM
I'm in Massillon/Canal Fulton area and might be interested. We mainly ride on Sundays and usually go south and try out back roads in Amish country.

Dave

UtahPete
08-07-2017, 04:00 PM
http://www.usspyderryders.com/ky-oh-in-koi-tri-state/

This chapter of US Spyder Ryders recently lost its President so is in limbo until another is found. If interested, contact Hal Mette usspyderryder@gmail.com. He's the one that started US SpyderRyders.com a few years back. Great guy and very supportive.

Edenning
07-22-2021, 10:39 AM
I'm in Massillon/Canal Fulton area and might be interested. We mainly ride on Sundays and usually go south and try out back roads in Amish country.

Dave

Hi Dave. I live in the Portage Lakes area. I am interested in a Spyder group. How can we meet so I can learn more?

Wmoater
07-22-2021, 06:10 PM
Edenning this post is 4 years old. Get in contact with Rick at value accessories. He knows a bunch of guys. There’s also a club outside Pittsburgh that has some Ohio Ryders too. If your trying to contact Dave I’d PM him.

Bobby1048
08-03-2021, 10:51 AM
Hi Dave. I live in the Portage Lakes area. I am interested in a Spyder group. How can we meet so I can learn more?
Hello edenning my name is Bob Burgoon and live in Uniontown 4 blocks east of Cleveland Ave. I belong to the Mahoning Spyder Ryders Group in Hubbard (Niles/Warren area). Our meetings are every third Wednesday of the month our next meeting is August 18th at Cocoas Pizza 1494 W Liberty St in Hubbard Ohio.

BKSPDR23
08-10-2022, 10:37 AM

Living in Hudson and looking to get a new or used Spyder RT LTD sometime in the Spring. As a first time rider, not finding much new ( not to mention as expensive as a compact car ). Probably looking to a 2015 to 2019 at this point. Definitely interested in a local club. Keep me up to date!

Snowbelt Spyder
08-10-2022, 06:26 PM
Living in Hudson and looking to get a new or used Spyder RT LTD sometime in the Spring. As a first time rider, not finding much new ( not to mention as expensive as a compact car ). Probably looking to a 2015 to 2019 at this point. Definitely interested in a local club. Keep me up to date!

Well then, you might be interested in attending….

http://portal.dealerdestination.com/EventDetails.aspx?EventID=5651&EventDate=9/17/2022&

BKSPDR23
08-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Well then, you might be interested in attending….

http://portal.dealerdestination.com/EventDetails.aspx?EventID=5651&EventDate=9/17/2022&

The link didn’t work. What site was it supposed to connect with?

Snowbelt Spyder
08-11-2022, 06:28 AM
The link didn’t work. What site was it supposed to connect with?

Weird. Maybe it was specific to the mailing list. Plus, you’ll want to disable any ad blocking or pop up blocking settings for this site. This should do it.