PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Here in the Lake George/Queensbury Area?

newbert
08-02-2017, 08:22 PM
Just got my spyder (2016 F3-T a bit over a month ago, but have been riding every chance I get - mostly thru Washington County, northern Saratoga County and southern Warren County. Still new at it, having lots of fun but still have lots to learn.

Anyone interested in joining me? I'm 64 and not interested in aggressive riding. Also, I try not to ride in the rain if I can help it. (I've been successful at that so far. ;))

Any interest?

Chupaca
08-02-2017, 08:36 PM
Found two member in Lake George and 621 in the state probably more nonmembers...:thumbup: should run by one or two sometime but there will be someone close by you here...:popcorn:

bscrive
08-02-2017, 08:46 PM
You should come to Spyderquest. It will be held in Lake George next month for 4 days. Loads of fun and great people.

Highwayman2013
08-02-2017, 09:21 PM
Check out the New York Spyder Ryders on the group section of this forum.

jmnels
08-02-2017, 09:34 PM
Hi newbert. We got our Spyders at about the same time. I have a 2015 F3. In for its initial oil change and service but i should have it back tomorrow of Friday (8/3).
I haven't headed north yet as I too am still learning my comfort zone. Coming from a Suzuki SV650..they are different to put it mildly.

Perhaps we will cross paths between Lake George and Clifton Park.
Jim

BLUEKNIGHT911
08-02-2017, 10:05 PM
Just got my spyder (2016 F3-T a bit over a month ago, but have been riding every chance I get - mostly thru Washington County, northern Saratoga County and southern Warren County. Still new at it, having lots of fun but still have lots to learn.

Anyone interested in joining me? I'm 64 and not interested in aggressive riding. Also, I try not to ride in the rain if I can help it. (I've been successful at that so far. ;))

Any interest?
I live in Vermont not that far away .... if you like :bbq:, maybe we could meet up at Willie's .... Rt 22a just south of Benson and about 1 mi. south of Rt 144 .....which is a great road :clap::yes::yes::yes:.... Mike :thumbup:

Bensonoid
08-03-2017, 05:00 AM
We're over here by the Sacandaga lake. We only have Sat. afternoons and Sun. to ride but if you come over this way we'll show you around.

newbert
08-03-2017, 07:16 AM
You should come to Spyderquest. It will be held in Lake George next month for 4 days. Loads of fun and great people.

Already registered. I'll be there!

BLUEKNIGHT911
08-03-2017, 08:13 AM
We're over here by the Sacandaga lake. We only have Sat. afternoons and Sun. to ride but if you come over this way we'll show you around.
I looooooove Sacandaga Lake area - SpyderQuest usually has a couple of rides in that section of NY .....Mike :thumbup:

newbert
08-03-2017, 11:37 AM
Check out the New York Spyder Ryders on the group section of this forum.

:dontknow: I thought that I posted the question in the "SpyderLovers Chapters > New York" section of the forum. Is there another "group section" that I'm not aware of? If so, do you have a link?

Thanks!