PDA

View Full Version : Nice video review from a Can-Am rider. She's awesome!

iMotorsports
07-21-2017, 03:08 PM
Really great lady and we hope she puts a million miles on that Spyder.

https://youtu.be/ih1S703DYeE

tomand
07-21-2017, 03:18 PM
a great friend is in the process of buying a 2016 F3T SE6. waiting on them to complete paperwork and ship it out to Boulder City, NV.

Will let you all know what kind of end experience we get when it is delivered.

:spyder2:

Dmetcalf
07-21-2017, 03:22 PM
That was very nice to watch and listen to. We come in all shapes and sizes..!

blacklightning
07-21-2017, 04:43 PM
a great friend is in the process of buying a 2016 F3T SE6. waiting on them to complete paperwork and ship it out to Boulder City, NV.

Will let you all know what kind of end experience we get when it is delivered.

:spyder2:
I purchased that same bike in April from them, and the purchase and delivery was flawless.
But, I do wonder that if you can go into their store and purchase (like the lady in the video), will you get a better deal than posted on the website? After all, they will save on shipping.

iMotorsports
07-22-2017, 12:27 PM
I purchased that same bike in April from them, and the purchase and delivery was flawless.
But, I do wonder that if you can go into their store and purchase (like the lady in the video), will you get a better deal than posted on the website? After all, they will save on shipping.

You would be surprised at how we have reduced our costs to ship units. We have a logistics department that is dedicated to nothing but delivering and picking up units all over the country. There are some states that take a little more effort, particularly out west, but for the most part we have hammered out a pretty solid system.

There are pros and cons to doing it either way. She was lucky, there was no rain that day. The next day we had hail :)

tomand
07-26-2017, 07:22 PM
well we are still waiting on when it will be shipped and arrival date. the paperwork was received by them on 7/22 and the down payment check cleared the bank on 7/20.