PDA

View Full Version : PEOPLE TO RIDE WITH :)

JIM EVANS
07-16-2017, 06:15 PM
so have tried in vain to try to get riders from ct. r.i ma together on a regular basis, but not having any luck... have revisited with some old friends from gwrra in ct and ri... they are welcoming all to get together and ride.. gwrra does now accept any type of bike into the org officially.. the locals really dont care :) so if anyone is interested send an email to jimevans1958@yahoo.com and i can get you on the local ride lists. remember its all about the ice cream

Danz28
07-16-2017, 06:38 PM
so have tried in vain to try to get riders from ct. r.i ma together on a regular basis, but not having any luck... have revisited with some old friends from gwrra in ct and ri... they are welcoming all to get together and ride.. gwrra does now accept any type of bike into the org officially.. the locals really dont care :) so if anyone is interested send an email to jimevans1958@yahoo.com and i can get you on the local ride lists. remember its all about the ice cream

Been stuck on weekend rotation and on vacation this week in Martha's vineyard but we will rack up some mileage this summer.

pitzerwm
07-17-2017, 12:43 AM
That's what we had to do also to find people to ride with. Ended up being the Web Master.