PDA

View Full Version : Just complaining

RubyRed
05-01-2009, 10:22 PM
It will be 10 years before I can afford "my" spyder.
:(
I need a better paying job.. hahaha

:roflblack::ohyea:

:spyder2: wanted sometime soon!

bjt
05-02-2009, 07:21 AM
I hear ya. I'm just wishing my current job would pay me what they used to 5 years ago. I've seen a 65% cut in pay due to cutbacks on overtime and wage concessions. :(

Smylinacha
05-02-2009, 08:51 PM
I got furloughed - 3 days - not bad so far but I can see where it's going. Layoffs coming end of June :dontknow:.

RubyRed
05-02-2009, 11:36 PM
We didnt have any layoffs at my company, just got cut from 5 days a week down to 2. But being that summer is coming, we will be picking back up.

Roaddog2
05-03-2009, 05:36 AM
I been working for half of what I use to make since 98 how bad is that
was a lifer with CT Yankee Atomic Power until they shut it down.
been bouncing jobs every 2 to 3 years since.
The worst part don't care about money that much but the vacation time loss
was able to go cross country ride every summer now the most I get is 2 weeks witch I have to split up.
Have to take a 3 day furlough like Smylinacha also work at same place.
at least the days are on Holiday weekends :ani29:

Smylinacha
05-03-2009, 01:21 PM
What a nasty weekend - rain!:( Wish I was at work - oh yeah, they don't want me doing any O.T. I can't even order color ink cartridges for my printer.

I hear it's booming in TX - might be the place to move. But then that will get over poplulated and same thing will happen there. Don't think anyone is safe anywhere in this economy.:dontknow:

RubyRed
05-04-2009, 12:52 AM
What a nasty weekend - rain!:( Wish I was at work - oh yeah, they don't want me doing any O.T. I can't even order color ink cartridges for my printer.

I hear it's booming in TX - might be the place to move. But then that will get over poplulated and same thing will happen there. Don't think anyone is safe anywhere in this economy.:dontknow:

That is so true!!

RubyRed
05-04-2009, 12:56 AM
I been working for half of what I use to make since 98 how bad is that
was a lifer with CT Yankee Atomic Power until they shut it down.
been bouncing jobs every 2 to 3 years since.
The worst part don't care about money that much but the vacation time loss
was able to go cross country ride every summer now the most I get is 2 weeks witch I have to split up.
Have to take a 3 day furlough like Smylinacha also work at same place.
at least the days are on Holiday weekends :ani29:

I would love to try that at least once in my lifetime.
I hardly get my hubby to ride in a car with me anywhere.
He always brings up that he drives for 10 hours a day..
So when we end up getting a spyder (whenever that might happen) I will have to remind him that he cant ride with me on it cause he drives/sits all the time.. hehehehe :D

Degaman
05-04-2009, 08:04 AM
Rain sucks; work sucks (haven't done any in 4 years); think I'll go fishing...

Al Bragg
05-04-2009, 12:55 PM
I can't get a :spyder2: until I get rid of our ould place. We got to pay two house payment each month right now. I could get 4 spyders for what we pay on on our old house.

Smylinacha
05-04-2009, 08:43 PM
That is so true!!

Nope! This country is one big MESS.

RubyRed
05-07-2009, 12:48 PM
I can't get a :spyder2: until I get rid of our ould place. We got to pay two house payment each month right now. I could get 4 spyders for what we pay on on our old house.

now that really sucks!

RubyRed
05-07-2009, 12:50 PM
I will be dragging my hubby to the nearest spyder dealer, not this weekend coming up, but the one after.

:spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder: