PDA

View Full Version : Insurance issues

Rookiespyder
06-25-2017, 06:51 AM
Hello can anyone tell me where the cheapest insurance company is in Ontario. I have called several around and they are all through the roof. I am 52 years old and new to riding. I know I am going to to pay a lot but holy cow I am getting quotes of $2500 a year.

Dualrider
06-25-2017, 01:29 PM
Hey there. Insurance is pretty expensive for something you only use 6 mos. or so per year. $2500 is a lot. Try Riderplus or TD. When I was looking, they had the best rates. You may pay more for being a new rider but I think you should do better than that. I was with Rider plus for less than $800 per year as an experienced rider.

jbim
05-19-2018, 04:07 PM
Hey there. Insurance is pretty expensive for something you only use 6 mos. or so per year. $2500 is a lot. Try Riderplus or TD. When I was looking, they had the best rates. You may pay more for being a new rider but I think you should do better than that. I was with Rider plus for less than $800 per year as an experienced rider.

You may be doomed for the first 2-3 years. In addition to Riders Plus and / or TD, try Dalton Timmis.

Yebogogo64
08-19-2019, 06:57 AM
Try wawanesa. I deal with a brokerage that uses them. I'm 55. Pm me for more details. I just bought a spyder and recently switched