PDA

View Full Version : Welcome JasperRoxie from Avoca, NY

michrick
06-22-2017, 08:24 PM
Welcome Dale and Terry to the group. We met them at Filers Powersports in Macedon, NY the same day they were picking up their new 2015 RTL that we picked up our 2016 RTL. BUT......... the most exciting news is they are off this weekend to get hitched, yep their gonna tie the knot those two rascals. Michelle and I wish you all the best, have a safe trip and enjoy your journey.
:congrats:

JasperRoxie
06-22-2017, 08:56 PM
Thanks so much you two. Your our first two Spyder Buddies we have met along the Can-Am Highway. When we get back we will have to hit some more New York and Pennsylvania highways and food stops. Seems like all Can-Am riders I have been reading about always have great rides, great dining establishments and great Ice Cream Parlors on their Road Trips. Kinda like on our trip to Charcoal Corral, right.!!! These sound like my kinda traveling companions.!!! :popcorn:
Terri and I are looking forward to our next road trip with you two great people soon after we return. We get back either July 6 or 7. Be careful and ride safe while we are gone.
PS: Our's is 2015.

ARtraveler
06-23-2017, 02:28 PM
:welcome:

Deanna777
06-23-2017, 06:02 PM
:welcome: let the smiles, miles, farkles begin!

Deanna