PDA

View Full Version : Another question about trailers

BRandRandy
06-20-2017, 09:12 PM
I am getting ready to purchase a Lumina XL trailer from the USA Trailer Store. Has anyone purchased one? Any problems? How do you like it?

viperryder
06-21-2017, 07:06 AM
We, wife and I, have one and had it for two years. Been to Spyderfest, Spyderquest and Homecoming with it, no problem. Just repacked the bearings and runs well with the Spyder. Good luck.:yes::yes:

easysuper
06-21-2017, 09:00 AM
Ask me in a week, as I just ordered one of the XLBlack, day before yesterday, they have followed up with emailing me the manual and also followed up double checking that they had my phone number correct for delivery and this was after they had all the money, so far I'm impressed with their customer service of sales.

BRandRandy
06-21-2017, 09:33 PM
Ask me in a week, as I just ordered one of the XLBlack, day before yesterday, they have followed up with emailing me the manual and also followed up double checking that they had my phone number correct for delivery and this was after they had all the money, so far I'm impressed with their customer service of sales.

I guess I'm going to bit the bullet and order the same thing tomorrow. Please let me know how it goes. One of the YouTube videos showed a gap that needed to be caulked to be waterproof.
Randy