PDA

View Full Version : Two tropical storms in the Caribbean and Gulf

MisterP
06-20-2017, 01:04 PM
Bret formed out of the Atlantic, the earliest named storm to do so. Should not affect the US but it's not a good time to go to Aruba.

The other system just upgraded to Cindy and will affect the Gulf Coast from TX to FL. Over a foot of rain possible in some areas. Storm will then head north and drop rain in AR, TN, KY and on from there.

quasi
06-20-2017, 01:13 PM
Yeah, they're calling for heavy rain here Friday and Saturday. got a hunch that the Spyder rally in east Tennessee and the rally in Johnstown Pa are gonna be washouts.

drhunt204
06-20-2017, 03:11 PM
I'm finishing a wonderful week at Pensacola beach and I will be heading back to Missouri tomorrow. I will be riding in the rain when I leave but I hope to get ahead of storms by the evening. Coming down to Pensacola I rode the interstate all the way in one day. I had hoped to travel the scenic route back and take a few days to see the sights. However, rain will be covering most of the southeast as I travel home. I guess I'll just have to play it by ear.

DJFaninTN
06-20-2017, 04:26 PM
the first one is nothing more than a light rain here in the Panhandle. no worse that what you'd see at your house where you live.