PDA

View Full Version : I have A Question...

Bob Denman
06-16-2017, 02:21 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/pa-man-awarded-850-000-doctor-removes-wrong-testicle-article-1.3253079

:shocked: Does this mean that there is a RIGHT one, that can be removed??? :yikes:

JerryB
06-16-2017, 02:25 PM
Hi Bob,

Re: Does this mean that there is a RIGHT one, that can be removed???

Of course; it all depends on how you want your singing voice to sound.

:yikes:

Jerry Baumchen

Bob Denman
06-16-2017, 02:31 PM

ThreeWheels
06-16-2017, 03:07 PM
There was a long term family feud between the Hatfield's and the McCoy's.
St Peter decided to put an end to it.
He went up to the patriarch of the Hatfield's, Ebenezer Hatfield and told him he would get three wishes, but to remember that St Peter was there to end the feud.
Whatever Ebenezer wished for, St Peter would award double the amount to Jeremiah McCoy, the patriarch of the McCoy clan.
Ebenezer thought for a while and asked St Peter for 10 million dollars. St Peter granted him that but Jeremiah got 20 million dollars.
Ebenezer then asked for 10 beautiful women to do any and all of his bidding. St Peter granted him that as well, but gave Jeremiah 20 beautiful women.
St Peter reminded Ebenezer that he had only one wish left
Ebenezer then thought and thought and thought. Finally, he came up with his last wish.
"Could you please remove one of my testicles".

BoilerAnimal
06-16-2017, 03:12 PM
I may have an inflated sense of self worth but I think the "boys" are worth more than that!

ARtraveler
06-16-2017, 03:37 PM
I am just going to watch this one. :roflblack::roflblack: I just brought my new motorcycle home and I am feeling a bit "manly" today. :roflblack:

Bob Denman
06-16-2017, 05:15 PM
There was a long term family feud between the Hatfield's and the McCoy's.
St Peter decided to put an end to it.
He went up to the patriarch of the Hatfield's, Ebenezer Hatfield and told him he would get three wishes, but to remember that St Peter was there to end the feud.
Whatever Ebenezer wished for, St Peter would award double the amount to Jeremiah McCoy, the patriarch of the McCoy clan.
Ebenezer thought for a while and asked St Peter for 10 million dollars. St Peter granted him that but Jeremiah got 20 million dollars.
Ebenezer then asked for 10 beautiful women to do any and all of his bidding. St Peter granted him that as well, but gave Jeremiah 20 beautiful women.
St Peter reminded Ebenezer that he had only one wish left
Ebenezer then thought and thought and thought. Finally, he came up with his last wish.
"Could you please remove one of my testicles".

That reminds me of a joke... :D

A guy is walking on the Beach with his Wife, and his Mother-in-Law...
He trips over something in the sand, and the M.I.L. laughs, and calls him a damn Klutz.
Kind of ignoring her; he stoops down to see what he tripped over, and pulls an old oil lamp out of the sand.
The M.I.L. laughs again, and tells him that he's wasting his time... and theirs!
Undaunted; he decides to brush the dirt off of it, and see if there are any identification markings...
As he rubs the lamp on his shirt: it starts smoking, there's a flash... and a Genie appears!
The M.I.L. tells him to throw it in the ocean: it's a waste of effort!
"You have but one wish... I will grant it for you, and give your Mother-in-Law twice what I give to you.", says the Genie.
The Man didn't hesitate for a split second:
"I want you to beat me halfway to death"!

UtahPete
06-16-2017, 06:25 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/pa-man-awarded-850-000-doctor-removes-wrong-testicle-article-1.3253079

:shocked: Does this mean that there is a RIGHT one, that can be removed???

Apparently so, Bob, because that's the one they removed. What was the question again?

UtahPete
06-16-2017, 06:27 PM

Bob, based on your avatar picture, I don't see the family resemblance.

cuznjohn
06-16-2017, 06:49 PM
when i had surgery on my ankle one time, and my right shoulder 2 times, the same surgeon did the surgery. on every operation he came in before the surgery and asked me what he was doing. then he would look in his paper work, and with a marker, he marked the area he was doing, and signed it so there were no mistakes.