PDA

View Full Version : Spyder accessories!

Rando
04-28-2009, 07:22 PM
Make sure you check out the youtube video!

http://www.hpconcept.net/fairing/spyder.html

jima1153
04-28-2009, 07:42 PM
Some really neat stuff. Wish I had a spare Spyder just to test stuff on.

Donzo
04-28-2009, 07:54 PM
I really like this fairing with the sound system - I can see them offering different sized fairings or better yet a slider to get the best of both worlds--this could be the future of windshields for this bike.
I am losing trust in Marcel - I have left him 3 private messages and called -- with no reply - we need to have as many vendors with good solid products as possible -- The Spyder accessory market has just begun -I look forward to seeing alot of new products like this!

SSG Bean
04-28-2009, 08:31 PM
I would like to see some better pics. Of course, I'd also like to see the price for this thing. I'm still not sold on any one windshield design. Nothing really grabs me. If nothing comes along soon, I'm probably just going to settle on the CalSci.

dltang
04-28-2009, 08:32 PM
Spyder/Goldwing cross, hmmm It is a nice faring though

bandwagon
04-28-2009, 09:07 PM
I think the fairing is nice and I will call for pricing, better looking than Corbin. :thumbup:

Make sure you check out the youtube video!

http://www.hpconcept.net/fairing/spyder.html

aka1004
04-28-2009, 09:16 PM
if they put a sliding windshield on that fairing, they've got a new customer
how much is that fairing anyway?

Firefly
04-28-2009, 11:35 PM
I really like this fairing with the sound system - I can see them offering different sized fairings or better yet a slider to get the best of both worlds--this could be the future of windshields for this bike.
I am losing trust in Marcel - I have left him 3 private messages and called -- with no reply - we need to have as many vendors with good solid products as possible -- The Spyder accessory market has just begun -I look forward to seeing alot of new products like this!

Join the small club of us that got tired of the BS from Marcel.

Glad to see some more options !

Firefly
04-28-2009, 11:45 PM
What are those chrome clamp looking things on the passenger bars?

Not sure I'm sold on the fairing - but seems functional and better looking than the Corbin. I think the chrome mounting plate on the top where the shield mounts looks bad.

It they did an electric adjustable shield - sign me up for one!

Roaddog2
04-29-2009, 05:45 AM
Not bad :thumbup::ani29:

Trickie Dick
04-29-2009, 09:36 PM
if they put a sliding windshield on that fairing, they've got a new customer
how much is that fairing anyway?

think it's about $2300. :yikes:

tjfischer
04-29-2009, 10:12 PM
What are those chrome clamp looking things on the passenger bars?

I think those are Helmet Locks

Firefly
04-29-2009, 10:58 PM
I think those are Helmet Locks

Duh! - Why didn't I think of that!