PDA

View Full Version : ********, where did it go?

Magic Man
04-28-2009, 12:18 PM
Steve,

I told Patti you said on the forum that you said you were getting married and just bought a new house! :clap:

Patti was very happy for you. She went and got you a housing warming gift to bring out to CA to give to you and Gretchen when we see the your new place. :ohyea:

I really want to see the cool robots you have myself! :2thumbs:

Anyway, I went to show her the picture you had posted of your new house and I can't find it? Where did I see the picture you posted of your new house with your boxes in the driveway? :dontknow:

Patti wants to see your new house I told her about. :thumbup:

MM

Director
04-28-2009, 01:04 PM
Evan, this is the string that Steve's post was on. It looks like he edited it on April 24. My guess is that he removed the pic at that time. :dontknow:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10405

Bruce

Magic Man
04-28-2009, 02:07 PM
Evan, this is the string that Steve's post was on. It looks like he edited it on April 24. My guess is that he removed the pic at that time. :dontknow:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10405

Bruce

Are you sure? I wonder why he would remove such a nice picture of his new house? :dontknow:

MM

zzneonzz
04-28-2009, 02:13 PM
Are you sure? I wonder why he would remove such a nice picture of his new house? :dontknow:

MM

Shows he just edited it again a few min ago and it has nothing in it at all now.

******** hope everything is OK!!!!

Director
04-28-2009, 02:15 PM

MM

Just a guess on my part. I don't know how else it could have disappeared, but I can't imagine why he would want to remove it. Looks like we'll have to wait for Steve to return to the forum to solve the mystery. :popcorn:

Bruce

bone crusher
04-28-2009, 02:54 PM
Very odd...that was some house! 3-car (spyder) garage, brick, ahhhhh...wish we could all move in...

sabunim5
04-28-2009, 02:57 PM
I thought Lamonster created an off topic section a short time ago and moved a lot of posts to it, but now I can't find the off topic section:dontknow:

Director
04-28-2009, 03:12 PM
I thought Lamonster created an off topic section a short time ago and moved a lot of posts to it, but now I can't find the off topic section:dontknow:

Steven, Lamont did create an off-topic area. If you follow the link I posted above, it will take you to the thread we are talking about, which is in the off-topic area. :thumbup:

Bruce