PDA

View Full Version : Huuuuge Shout out to TricLed !

mindman
06-08-2017, 08:17 AM
Over the years I've purchased quite a few products from TricLed. Their Customer service has always been second to none. I've occasionally broken an LED strip when installing and they've replaced them free, and always respond quickly to questions, or requests for advice.
Earlier this week I found an ARC front hood light that I had purchased quite a while ago and for some reason forgot about - and also lost the installation instructions! I contacted them to ask if they could send me a copy of the instructions. TricLed volunteered the information that there was a newer version out and that if I liked, they would send me a replacement for the "old" one. How great is that!? Of course I said yes. This is the kind of proactive consumer focused customer service that is missing from most businesses today. I couldn't let this happen without acknowledgement. If you're looking for lights for your Spyder you won't do better than TricLed!

Cindy-TricLED
06-08-2017, 09:21 AM
Thank you very much for the shoutout! We want our products to look and work great on your Spyder...
so if you need anything else, let me know....

Blue Star
06-10-2017, 12:33 AM
Over the years I've purchased quite a few products from TricLed. Their Customer service has always been second to none. I've occasionally broken an LED strip when installing and they've replaced them free, and always respond quickly to questions, or requests for advice.
Earlier this week I found an ARC front hood light that I had purchased quite a while ago and for some reason forgot about - and also lost the installation instructions! I contacted them to ask if they could send me a copy of the instructions. TricLed volunteered the information that there was a newer version out and that if I liked, they would send me a replacement for the "old" one. How great is that!? Of course I said yes. This is the kind of proactive consumer focused customer service that is missing from most businesses today. I couldn't let this happen without acknowledgement. If you're looking for lights for your Spyder you won't do better than TricLed!

I agree completely about the great service, and great communication. I installed some lights, and when they did not work like they should, Reggie called me on the phone to walk me thru to find the problem. I will say I'll buy from them again.

ARtraveler
06-10-2017, 02:59 PM
I have also recently done business with TricLED. I also like to give credit where and when it is due.

My recent order was for two sets of the stick on mirrors and a pair of LED headlights.

My typical complaint is that Alaskans are treated differently. Prices higher in AK & HI, shipping cost usually through the roof (most require 2nd day air), etc.

I got the same deal as offered to the lower 48 including free shipping. My package arrived in about 4 business days, and in one piece.

I put the mirrors on in about 5 minutes. They look good and work as advertised. Much better view than the OEM.

Lights going to be installed by dealer on Tue. They are going to be easy because they are "plug and play" without any mods by having to use a dremel to make them fit. I just don't do side panels--so dealer gets the job.

I think I am good on farkles now--but who knows?

Thanks TricLED. :yes::yes:

SpyderAnn01
06-11-2017, 10:40 AM
TricLED wrote the book on customer service! They are the best.