PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Homecoming T shirts

Rodaddy18
06-01-2017, 10:26 PM
Unable to attend Spyder Homecoming, is there a way to purchase home coming T shirts?

Chupaca
06-01-2017, 11:08 PM
Check with brp...usually after the event they sell them. If you know anyone there or going getvthem to pick one up for you...:thumbup:

Bob Denman
06-02-2017, 06:38 AM
:shocked: I've got two perfectly good event packets sitting up there somewhere... If anyone can get to them; you're certainly welcome to the contents. nojoke

Deanna777
06-02-2017, 05:24 PM
I also have a "Welcome packet " up there some where, if some one could pick- it up, give the packet to Mike(Blueknight911) when you see him.

Deanna

shoes8
06-02-2017, 05:46 PM
We are here at the homecoming... they required a photo id for check in so I don't think anyone will be able to pick up your black bag, lanyard, pin and license plate.... it is cool but probably something we can live without.

crazycanuck
06-02-2017, 05:49 PM
:shocked: I've got two perfectly good event packets sitting up there somewhere... If anyone can get to them; you're certainly welcome to the contents. nojoke

question is how to receive these without physically being in attendance.

Firefly
06-04-2017, 09:30 PM
The packets didn't include a shirt. Didn't think they would since they never asked for a shirt size. That was one small disappointment. For $100 you'd think they could have thrown in a shirt. With over 3,000 people attending that gave BRP a budget of over $300,000 to work with.

CanAmChris
06-04-2017, 11:30 PM
I really wanted one of those 10th anniversary t-shirts that the BRP people were wearing. Unfortunately, despite my charm and wit, I was told they are for employee's only. C'est la vie!

MikeT
06-05-2017, 06:41 AM
For $100 you'd think they could have thrown in a shirt. With over 3,000 people attending that gave BRP a budget of over $300,000 to work with.
How many meals did BRP provide for those 3,0000 attendees????????

SpyderBears
06-05-2017, 09:17 AM
The packets didn't include a shirt. Didn't think they would since they never asked for a shirt size. That was one small disappointment. For $100 you'd think they could have thrown in a shirt. With over 3,000 people attending that gave BRP a budget of over $300,000 to work with.

We were also disappointed that attendees didn't get a t shirt. The employees were wearing very nice 10th anniversary shirts and I heard countless people ask if we could get shirts like that. All were told "for employees only" .....sad:( For $90 registration fee seems like they could've "appreciated" us enough to give us all a beautiful shirt like they gave their staff.
Just saying....

Firefly
06-05-2017, 11:18 PM
How many meals did BRP provide for those 3,0000 attendees????????

Two meals. One was burgers and dogs. The Saturday Dinner was a nice catered affair... probably cost them $20 per head.

They probably can get shirts made for $3 each.. would have been pretty easy to work that into the budget.
I don't doubt they had major expenses to put this on.... but it really comes down to a marketing expense.

For our $100 fee we got:
Goody bag with licence plate.
Burger and Hot Dog meal with small local band.
Catered meal with some big name Canadian entertainer at a nice venue.
Museum tour pass.
Factory tour.
Innovation center tour.
Some group rides I think?
Shuttle buses around the town.

Not meaning to complain.. just think a shirt would have been a nice touch. Spyderfest also ditched supplying shirts with your registration fee this year too.