PDA

View Full Version : T+A are Here at the Homecoming.

Tango
06-01-2017, 06:17 PM
Tom and Ali are here at the Comfort INN in Drummondville. Had to take the cage. Ali had a full knee replacement. Doc wasn't happy about coming here in the cage. No way on the Spyder. :thumbup: Tom :spyder:

Deanna777
06-01-2017, 06:30 PM
That is good to know that you/Ali got to Valcourt safe.

Deanna

UtahPete
06-01-2017, 06:32 PM
Tom and Ali are here at the Comfort INN in Drummondville. Had to take the cage. Ali had a full knee replacement. Doc wasn't happy about coming here in the cage. No way on the Spyder. :thumbup: Tom :spyder:

Ah, what a relief. You meant Tom and Ali, not T*** and A**

safecracker
06-01-2017, 06:37 PM
Sue and I are staying at the same Motel.

Tango
06-01-2017, 08:19 PM

They are here also Pete. :hun:Tom :spyder:

Tango
06-01-2017, 08:20 PM
Sue and I are staying at the same Motel.

room 230. Red Mazda6.

Bob Denman
06-02-2017, 06:34 AM
:D You've got to admit: it sure made your mind wander over to a very happy place! :D
Tom,
It was good visiting with you the other evening, and I'm really happy to see that you guys got there okay... :thumbup:

Tango
06-02-2017, 08:02 PM
:D You've got to admit: it sure made your mind wander over to a very happy place! :D
Tom,
It was good visiting with you the other evening, and I'm really happy to see that you guys got there okay... :thumbup:

Thanks Bob. Having a good time inspite of the weather. They didn't have their sh*t together when we first got here. :banghead: I had emailed them a head of time to inquire about handicap parking. When we arrived, they had no clue. :banghead: Got the run around. Go here, there and everywhere. Got back to the first place we started. Guy said to go here, I interrupted him and said we have been everywhere. :mad: He called on the radio. Then said park here in the field. Ali and I hobbled over. Said where's the shuttle? He pointed down the road. :banghead::banghead: I laughed, pointed to her and the cane. Why did you have us park here? Sorry, no cars allowed there. :lecturef_smilie: After 45 minutes of waiting. They called security to take us to registration. :firstplace: Tom :spyder:

Bob Denman
06-02-2017, 08:11 PM
:shocked::banghead:
How is Ali holding up?

Tango
06-02-2017, 08:20 PM
Ali here. Things got much better after the first parking glitch. After that, they bent over backwards to help us get from one place to another. Meeting a ton of great people from all over the continent. Made out like bandits at the factory clothing store (held in an ice hockey arena sans ice) - new jackets, 1/2 price (although racks and racks of other clothing only marked 15% off) Tom was helped by a young woman who found his size in a jacket at 70% off. :yikes:

Bob Denman
06-03-2017, 07:36 AM
Hi Ali!
Keep Tom out of trouble; we don't need any "International Incidents" arising from this party! :D
(Glad to hear that you're in good shape! :thumbup:)

PrairieSpyder
06-03-2017, 08:10 AM
Ali here. Things got much better after the first parking glitch. After that, they bent over backwards to help us get from one place to another. Meeting a ton of great people from all over the continent. Made out like bandits at the factory clothing store (held in an ice hockey arena sans ice) - new jackets, 1/2 price (although racks and racks of other clothing only marked 15% off) Tom was helped by a young woman who found his size in a jacket at 70% off. :yikes:

I saw Tom at breakfast yesterday, but haven't seen you yet. I'm not in the market for a jacket, so I didn't really shop those. I did find some older style ladies' shirts for 50% off. I also heard there's some deals on helmets.

jaherbst
06-03-2017, 08:41 AM
Sounds like the Tenth Anniversary was just an excuse to get rid of all the old merchandise that didn't sell.
:joke:

​Jack

Tango
06-03-2017, 01:16 PM
Sounds like the Tenth Anniversary was just an excuse to get rid of all the old merchandise that didn't sell.
:joke:

​Jack

Jack you are correct. We were looking for new jackets and got an awesome deal. Helmets were another awesome deal. And exhausts for older models. :thumbup: Tom :spyder:

MikeT
06-03-2017, 03:12 PM
:joke: Jack
Isn't that called a Garage Sale in the US???????

Bob Denman
06-03-2017, 05:35 PM
Isn't that called a Garage Sale in the US???????
You forgot to put the "B" in the proper place... :roflblack:

PrairieSpyder
06-03-2017, 08:27 PM
Thanks to T+A for the ride home from the banquet tonight. I had already loaded my Spyder on the trailer and packed up my riding gear. I rode over on the back of Laurie's RT. I got several comments from passers-by about me not having on a helmet.

Tango
06-03-2017, 08:36 PM
Thanks to T+A for the ride home from the banquet tonight. I had already loaded my Spyder on the trailer and packed up my riding gear. I rode over on the back of Laurie's RT. I got several comments from passers-by about me not having on a helmet.

Patti it was our pleasure. Hope you have a safe,warm ride on the rest of your journey. :thumbup: Tom :spyder:

Deanna777
06-03-2017, 08:41 PM
Pattie,

Have a safe trip home!
Deanna