PDA

View Full Version : Is there a BRP site

vided
06-01-2017, 02:13 PM
Where I can plugin my vin # and find out when my warranty runs out and the extended kicks in.
yes I know I can ask the dealer.

thanks

ARtraveler
06-01-2017, 02:16 PM
The information is "supposed" to be on the "official" BRP.com site. As usual, probably well hidden.

I still got my card with the date: April 30, 2018 for expiration of my BEST. Did you lose yours? :roflblack::roflblack:

vided
06-01-2017, 02:20 PM
Card, what card......:roflblack::roflblack:

i just purchased the 2 year best extension and want to see if is registered yet.

ARtraveler
06-01-2017, 02:31 PM
Card, what card......:roflblack::roflblack:

i just purchased the 2 year best extension and want to see if is registered yet.

That could take some time. Paperwork you know.

When I bought mine, there were some issues. Dealer ordered wrong color (I did not want Cognac but instead wanted Yellow). Offer for two years BEST expired 4/30/14. Dealer would not have Spyder on time. BRPCare expedited delivery (I don't know how). My compliments to Steve @ BRPCare. We had a few conversations about the whole subject. I got it on 4/30. I had my warranty card in less than a week to show they were "on the ball." :yes:

Bob Denman
06-01-2017, 05:19 PM
They did have a link in the Owner's Section area...
But it's been a while since I've kicked around in there... :dontknow:

BRPcare
06-02-2017, 08:13 AM
Where I can plugin my vin # and find out when my warranty runs out and the extended kicks in.
yes I know I can ask the dealer.

thanks

Hi Vided

Send us your VIN to brp.care@brp.com and we'll be able to give you a hand with that.

Cheers,

Sandra

vided
06-02-2017, 08:25 PM
Hi Vided

Send us your VIN to brp.care@brp.com and we'll be able to give you a hand with that.

Cheers,

Sandra

Thanks Sandra, I just sent you an e-mail