PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION all IOWA-MINN-WIS-ILL and surrounding states Spyder riders-SQUARED AWAY

Kredab
05-31-2017, 09:29 PM
​Squared away will be in Iowa next week

If you need you Spyder aligned or just checked by the Premier Laser Alignment people SQUARED AWAY or just want to sit and have fellowship and chat all things Spyder , find you way to
Laporte city, Iowa on June 6 starting at 9:00 am.

Joe even said he can install most Farkles that you need put on your Spyder. (please message Squared away to see the cost)

There will be maidrites, homemade mac and cheese, snacks.

Joe and Ann will just be back from the 10th anniversary ride, plenty of stories and pictures.

Please message me for a time slot if you need one or just come on in. LaPorte city is about 2400 people, 10 miles up the road is Waterloo, iowa, plenty of hotels if you need a room.

:spyder2::spyder2:

Tyris
06-01-2017, 07:25 PM
How late this gonna go?

cptjam
06-01-2017, 10:11 PM
Once everyone is Squared Away! At an event like this, we try to get everyone done who wants it. We try to be as flexible as possible. That said, we have another client right behind this event in Las Vegas, then Heart of Washington rally a couple of days later. See you there!!

irvin48
06-02-2017, 06:30 AM
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

manxman
06-07-2017, 07:17 AM
​Squared away will be in Iowa next week

If you need you Spyder aligned or just checked by the Premier Laser Alignment people SQUARED AWAY or just want to sit and have fellowship and chat all things Spyder , find you way to
Laporte city, Iowa on June 6 starting at 9:00 am.

Joe even said he can install most Farkles that you need put on your Spyder. (please message Squared away to see the cost)

There will be maidrites, homemade mac and cheese, snacks.

Joe and Ann will just be back from the 10th anniversary ride, plenty of stories and pictures.

Please message me for a time slot if you need one or just come on in. LaPorte city is about 2400 people, 10 miles up the road is Waterloo, iowa, plenty of hotels if you need a room.

:spyder2::spyder2:
So where in La Porte City is this happening ???

BoilerAnimal
06-07-2017, 07:26 AM
It was at Kyle's house. Yesterday. Sorry, but you missed a good time.

More about this when we get home.

irvin48
06-07-2017, 08:07 AM
joe and ann rode till 2am to get there and still were up early. what an awesome pair.
many thanks to them and to kyle for putting this event on. great time, really great
food and we are SQUARED awaaaay! met a lot of faces to put with screen names.
very nice meetin you all !--irv and joyce toms
:yes::yes::bowdown:

SpyderAnn01
06-07-2017, 08:23 AM
Huge thank you to Kyle for hosting us yesterday and putting out some great food. Thanks to all of you who rode so far to see us and to get squared away and to the local folks too. I was really surprised when we got to our hotel and there were three other Spyders in the parking lot.

Thanks Kyle for the really cool Squared Away gifts that you left on my bike!! Now we have 1,500 miles to home and our dogs.