PDA

View Full Version : Valcourt Home Coming

spyderCodes
05-31-2017, 10:20 AM
To my friends who will be in Valcourt:
While I won't be there with you this time, perhaps next time; if all the acturarial tables are wrong, I would like to tell you what I would like to do.
Sure you'll see the VP of This and the Director of That but damn those are not the people that actually do the jobs necessary to produce Your Spyder.
If you can, shake the hand of the person who crates these things up for shipment.
Give a high five to the people who insure that the electrical plugs are all plugged together.
Tell the person who checks the oil level that they do a great job.
Yes the thinkers in the Innovtion Centre are important, congratulate them too, but tell the guy or girl who make sure that the correct invoice is assigned to the right machine is done properly that they are doing a great job..
These are people that build our Spyders.
These folks making considerable less in compensation than the corporate leaders who will take front and center stage are the ones that we owe our thanks to for producing a life changing vehicle for many of us.

Chupaca
05-31-2017, 10:33 AM
So true...hope they will all be included in any gatherings so they will have that opportunity...:bowdown: for the reminder...

Brentc
05-31-2017, 10:33 AM
While I won't be there with you this time, perhaps next time; if all the acturarial tables are wrong, I would like to tell you what I would like to do.
Sure you'll see the VP of This and the Director of That but damn those are not the people that actually do the jobs necessary to produce Your Spyder.
If you can, shake the hand of the person who crates these things up for shipment.
Give a high five to the people who insure that the electrical plugs are all plugged together.
Yes the thinkers in the Innovtion Centre are important, congratulate them too, but tell the guy or girl who make sure that the correct invoice is assigned to the right machine is done properly that they are doing a great job..
These folks making considerable less in compensation than the corporate leaders who will take front and center stage are the ones that we owe our thanks to for producing a life changing vehicle for many of us.

Well put.

Bob Denman
05-31-2017, 10:34 AM

Freegle
05-31-2017, 11:00 AM

When I was riding Hondas way back when, I was fortunate enough to go to the Honda factory in Ohio during the Honda event they had each year and tour the factory. It was nice to see where the bikes were made and get to interact with some of the employees. They sure gleamed with pride when someone thanked them. Please, if you get a chance, tell the employees of BRP a big "Thank You" for all of us that can't make up there this time.

Deanna777
05-31-2017, 01:58 PM
These folks making considerable less in compensation than the corporate leaders who will take front and center stage are the ones that we owe our thanks to for producing a life changing vehicle for many of us.Also, add to the above "Give the people a pat on the back" for all they do from crating the spyders( for shipment) to checking the oil level.

Also for checking that the electrical plugs are all put together, and to any one ( on the production line ) doing Quality Control work, tires, engine, and everything that works properly, etc. Deanna

Deanna777
05-31-2017, 02:00 PM
When I was riding Hondas way back when, I was fortunate enough to go to the Honda factory in Ohio during the Honda event they had each year and tour the factory. It was nice to see where the bikes were made and get to interact with some of the employees. They sure gleamed with pride when someone thanked them. Please, if you get a chance, tell the employees of BRP a big "Thank You" for all of us that can't make up there this time.:agree: :agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:: agree::agree::agree: X 4. Deanna

PrairieSpyder
05-31-2017, 03:00 PM

Amen, Brother!! :thumbup::thumbup: