PDA

View Full Version : HAVE YOU TRIED?? ***MERLIN'S BLOOD WHEEL CLEANER*** BY TIRE GRAFIXX

scooterexpress
05-30-2017, 02:24 PM
tire grafixx is introducing the best rim cleaner (WE'VE SOLD OVER 4,000 BOTTLES as of 2018) available making cleaning your bike,car,truck the easiest ever. theres no scubbing or pretreating and the dirt washes away leaving a cleaner and brighter rim this cleaner is amazing watch the videos and see for yourself. the cost will be 15.00 per bottle 16oz or 2 for 25.00 plus shipping costs. this is the only size for now we will expand as demands are requested. this cleaner is from the UK and it's not available in any store and i'll be the sole distributor for them here in the states and canada. I've made some videos there not the best I mostly did them by myself so cameras a little shaky sorry about that but I think you will get the picture of what this product does it is totally awesome stuff. you will notice in the videos that this rim cleaner doesn't run off the rim and end up on the ground like a lot of other tire cleaners do although this stuff isn't a gel it clings to the rim and works on breaking up the dirt and at the same time turning colors from white to a deep red purple.theres 5 videos here please watch and enjoy. also check us out on facebook please share and like. I've gotten some feedback on the garden hose method it seems to work quite well recommendation is leave it on longer before hosing it off. to order some of this great cleaner please email me at jbooth9619@att.net we take paypal.
WE now have a website for easy ordering Please go to www.merlinsblood.com (http://www.merlinsblood.com/)

https://youtu.be/x9BjSE0Lw8w

https://youtu.be/uTBSC6ds1-k

https://youtu.be/RAh4Txlk-RA

https://www.facebook.com/Carspacarcare.uk/videos/1586737024923330/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj-houiPhrU

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=126503&stc=1

Merlin's Blood is a fast acting fallout remover that quickly breaks down and bleeds away embedded contaminants from the paintwork and the wheels.
Cleaning A set of wheels literally takes minutes!
Merlin's Blood is a must have in any car cleaners arsenal as it is a very effective and safe product and can be used on all wheel types, if unsure then do a test spot.
You will struggle to find a wheel cleaner that is as effective as Merlin's Blood whilst being as safe, (ph6) most strong wheel cleaners are normally high in alkaline or high in acid but Merlin's Blood comes in the PH Balanced zone so rest assured that you are buying a scientifically advanced product and not just a strong chemical.
Directions
-Shake well before using
-Spray on to either the paintwork or the wheels
-allow to sit for 4-5 minutes.
-Contaminants will start to bleed when breaking down.
-Use a pressure washer or high stream on garden hose to rinse Merlin's Blood from vehicle.

cptjam
05-30-2017, 09:01 PM
We use it. Love it! Had a customer just today ask about it. Best wheel cleaner there is! Stinks, but works better than any other! We tried everything, and this stuff is the best!!! Joe

SpyderAnn01
05-31-2017, 05:18 AM
Works great! Whenever we change tires for customers we clean the wheels with Merlins Blood

Ramg66
06-04-2017, 05:53 AM
I wants some!!!

scooterexpress
06-07-2017, 06:27 AM
We use it. Love it! Had a customer just today ask about it. Best wheel cleaner there is! Stinks, but works better than any other! We tried everything, and this stuff is the best!!! Joe

thanks joe and ann.

DJFaninTN
06-07-2017, 01:21 PM
Good Stuff and it works! :thumbup:

sprdmx
06-07-2017, 05:10 PM
I won a bottle on this forum a while back, works great. Great product for really dirty wheels!

OJ UK
06-09-2017, 04:39 PM
Hey Jim...Thanks for the headzup at SpyderFest.....managed to get some from the makers here in the UK
plus some of their tire shine. Haven't used either as yet but I'm sure it'll be great. Thanks again!!

Kredab
06-13-2017, 06:27 AM
if you haven't tried out merlins blood now is good time to get you some.

Whats the best way to order this ? Is there a website ?

scooterexpress
06-13-2017, 06:45 AM
Whats the best way to order this ? Is there a website ?

just give us shout on email jbooth9619@att.net

ty
jim

otter28169
06-15-2017, 10:51 PM
This stuff is great. I will be ordering again.

Just sayin'...........

UtahPete
06-21-2017, 04:05 PM
tire grafixx is introducing the best rim cleaner (WE'VE SOLD OVER 500 BOTTLES) available making cleaning your bike,car,truck the easiest ever. theres no scubbing or pretreating and the dirt washes away leaving a cleaner and brighter rim this cleaner is amazing watch the videos and see for yourself. the cost will be 15.00 per bottle 16oz or 2 for 25.00 plus shipping costs.

Just got my order $37 including shipping cost for two bottles (very fast shipping by USPS). Haven't tried it yet but after all the comments about its unique smell I had to check that out for myself :sour:. Well, it is different from any cleaner I've ever used, but it was vaguely familiar to me. Had my try it and she said right away - that's what it smells like in a hair salon when someone is getting a perm!

So there you have it. There are no ingredients listed, so I'm still in the dark as to its active ingredients or chemical composition, but it doesn't seem any more toxic than sitting for a perm in a hair salon. Just as well; the label has no information about its place of manufacture, health warnings or anything else we've come to expect on consumer products in the US. So, just count it as part of the adventure of riding.

UtahPete
06-24-2017, 05:50 PM
Just got my order $37 including shipping cost for two bottles (very fast shipping by USPS). Haven't tried it yet but after all the comments about its unique smell I had to check that out for myself :sour:. Well, it is different from any cleaner I've ever used, but it was vaguely familiar to me. Had my try it and she said right away - that's what it smells like in a hair salon when someone is getting a perm!

So there you have it. There are no ingredients listed, so I'm still in the dark as to its active ingredients or chemical composition, but it doesn't seem any more toxic than sitting for a perm in a hair salon. Just as well; the label has no information about its place of manufacture, health warnings or anything else we've come to expect on consumer products in the US. So, just count it as part of the adventure of riding.

The vendor said I could share this info about Merlin's Blood tire and wheel cleaner with you all;

sir, we import this from the u.k. I guess over there you don't have to have any of that on the label as iam using there label I just had my business card made to a sticker so people would know who was selling in the states I think your wifes right it does smell like that..also this is ph6 balanced so it wont harm you if get it on you but it will stain your clothing, ive sprayed it on my arm and hands to see if it will cause a rash which it did not just wash your hands after using it common sense on that. ty we try to get it to the customer as quickly as possible as we know everyones anxious to try it. if your rims are really dirty please let it sit for at least 4-5min before rinising off.

PW2013STL
06-24-2017, 08:27 PM
Jim,

Will you ever offer this in gallon jugs so we can refill the squirt bottles?

Les

UtahPete
06-24-2017, 09:30 PM
Jim,

Will you ever offer this in gallon jugs so we can refill the squirt bottles?

Les

I'm guessing no. Probably buys it in 55 gallon drums and fills the squirt bottles, puts his own label on the squirt bottle and resells it. Very entrepreneurial, and provides us with an awesome product we couldn't otherwise obtain. I wish him well.

OJ UK
06-29-2017, 10:13 AM
I'm guessing no. Probably buys it in 55 gallon drums and fills the squirt bottles, puts his own label on the squirt bottle and resells it. Very entrepreneurial, and provides us with an awesome product we couldn't otherwise obtain. I wish him well.

Sorry but you'd be guessing wrong.

The product is made here in England and the packaging over here is identical to that which Jim uses.

http://carspacarcare.uk/Merlins-Blood-Fallout-Remover-500ml

OJ UK
06-29-2017, 10:26 AM
Hey Jim...Thanks for the headzup at SpyderFest.....managed to get some from the makers here in the UK
plus some of their tire shine. Haven't used either as yet but I'm sure it'll be great. Thanks again!!

UPDATE!!

Have had the opportunity to test this cleaner on my F3 and my car. It is the best wheel cleaner I've
used and I've used a few.
Thanks to Jim for making me aware of this at SpyderFest this year.

Cindy-TricLED
07-03-2017, 03:29 PM
if you haven't tried out merlins blood now is good time to get you some.

We have been selling quite a few of these ... and been using it ever since we got the product!
Great stuff :yes:

Chasinsparks
07-03-2017, 10:22 PM
I tried Merlin's blood on both mine and my wife's SUVs, I have to say this is the best stuff I have used to clean these 20-inch wheels. I used a 3100 PSI pressure washer and spray the hell out of the wheel with just water and it was still nasty with brake dust and dirt. After it dried so I could see what it looked like, I sprayed with Merlin's blood it started bleeding pretty fast, but I waited about 4-5 mins and hit it with the pressure washer. The end results were amazing, looked like a brand news set of wheels.

Now I must say, this stuff has a bad odor. Get past that and you will have some clean wheels!

Justacruisin
07-31-2017, 08:19 AM
Works Great.......
E-Z on, E-Z off.

Justacruisin:bowdown:

SpyderAnn01
08-03-2017, 12:59 PM
I just sold a bottle today. We may need to get a resupply at Tx Hill Country Rally. Will you be there?

SpyderHands
08-03-2017, 11:40 PM
How many wheels roughly will one bottle clean?
Does it leave nay film or residue on the wheels?

scooterexpress
08-04-2017, 06:01 AM
I just sold a bottle today. We may need to get a resupply at Tx Hill Country Rally. Will you be there?

I might be there again this year will have to see how this Honda rally goes at the end of this month.

scooterexpress
08-04-2017, 06:03 AM
How many wheels roughly will one bottle clean?
Does it leave nay film or residue on the wheels?

16oz bottle should do about 12 wheels depending on how bad there dirtiness is. leaves no residue on the rims

SpyderHands
08-04-2017, 11:23 PM
16oz bottle should do about 12 wheels depending on how bad there dirtiness is. leaves no residue on the rimsThat's not bad. I'll have to try some out. Thanks for the answer.

kbwitt
08-06-2017, 07:53 AM
Does it discolor the cement drive way?
Kenn

scooterexpress
08-06-2017, 10:57 AM
Does it discolor the cement drive way?
Kenn

no it doesnt

bmccaffrey
08-06-2017, 07:05 PM
Anyone sell in the US??

SpyderHands
08-06-2017, 10:58 PM
Anyone sell in the US??My local dealer has it available on their parts counter. :clap:

scooterexpress
08-07-2017, 06:16 AM
Anyone sell in the US??

please email me@ jbooth9619@att.net I'm the sole distributor in the u.s. for merlins blood don't have anyone except tricled selling the true merlins blood if you didn't get it from him or me then its not the real stuff.

scooterexpress
08-07-2017, 06:18 AM
My local dealer has it available on their parts counter. :clap:

sorry spyderhands but whatever there selling sure aint merlins blood could be a knock off brand of some sort.

old Timer
08-08-2017, 09:10 AM
Can it be used on surfaces other than wheels. How about motorcycle wheels and or dried on bugs in hard to get places, etc?

Can it be used like S 100?

scooterexpress
08-08-2017, 01:02 PM
Can it be used on surfaces other than wheels. How about motorcycle wheels and or dried on bugs in hard to get places, etc?

Can it be used like S 100?

can be used on all types of wheels..can't answer the other question cause I never done it although I did spray it on the chrome grill of my truck but it did nothing.sorry

SpyderHands
08-08-2017, 10:50 PM
sorry spyderhands but whatever there selling sure aint merlins blood could be a knock off brand of some sort.I'll be checking tomorrow and let you know. :thumbup:

SpyderHands
08-09-2017, 03:41 PM
sorry spyderhands but whatever there selling sure aint merlins blood could be a knock off brand of some sort.After calling the dealer, it was a different wheel cleaner. Sorry for the confusion. :sour:

Atxspyder
08-09-2017, 04:35 PM
I just ordered 2 bottles. I hate polishing wheels

SpyderHands
08-09-2017, 11:54 PM
I just ordered 2 bottles. I hate polishing wheelsSeeking clarification.

Does it actually polish the wheels or just clean them?

scooterexpress
08-10-2017, 06:00 AM
Seeking clarification.

Does it actually polish the wheels or just clean them?

just cleans them this stuff eliminates the need to get down on hands and knees with a brush and or sponge.

THE Q
08-11-2017, 09:59 AM
it the best stuff SIS running water for your wheels:thumbup:

SpyderHands
08-11-2017, 10:48 PM
it the best stuff SIS running water for your wheels:thumbup:SIS??? :opps:

SpyderGirl
08-21-2017, 04:47 PM
tire grafixx is introducing the best rim cleaner (WE'VE SOLD OVER 500 BOTTLES) available making cleaning your bike,car,truck the easiest ever. theres no scubbing or pretreating and the dirt washes away leaving a cleaner and brighter rim this cleaner is amazing watch the videos and see for yourself. the cost will be 15.00 per bottle 16oz or 2 for 25.00 plus shipping costs. this is the only size for now we will expand as demands are requested but this first batch that i'm introducing will be only in 16oz. this cleaner is from the UK and it's not available in any store and i'll be the sole distributor for them here in the states and canada. I've made some videos there not the best I mostly did them by myself so cameras a little shaky sorry about that but I think you will get the picture of what this product does it is totally awesome stuff. you will notice in the videos that this rim cleaner doesn't run off the rim and end up on the ground like a lot of other tire cleaners do although this stuff isn't a gel it clings to the rim and works on breaking up the dirt and at the same time turning colors from white to a deep red purple.as you read all about this cleaner please take note that the last instruction must be used. I haven't tried this but you can get wand like sprayers from auto stores and Walmart they might work well just don't know from my view point of not haven't tried it yet. theres 5 videos here please watch and enjoy. also check us out on facebook please share and like. I've gotten some feedback on the garden hose method it seems to work quite well recommendation is leave it on longer before hosing it off. to order some of this great cleaner please email me at jbooth9619@att.net we take paypal.

https://youtu.be/x9BjSE0Lw8w

https://youtu.be/uTBSC6ds1-k

https://youtu.be/RAh4Txlk-RA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj-houiPhrU

https://www.facebook.com/CarSpaCarCare/videos/1586737024923330/

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=126503&stc=1

Merlin's Blood is a fast acting fallout remover that quickly breaks down and bleeds away embedded contaminants from the paintwork and the wheels.
Cleaning A set of wheels literally takes minutes!
Merlin's Blood is a must have in any car cleaners arsenal as it is a very effective and safe product and can be used on all wheel types, if unsure then do a test spot.
You will struggle to find a wheel cleaner that is as effective as Merlin's Blood whilst being as safe, (ph6) most strong wheel cleaners are normally high in alkaline or high in acid but Merlin's Blood comes in the PH Balanced zone so rest assured that you are buying a scientifically advanced product and not just a strong chemical.
Directions
-Shake well before using
-Spray on to either the paintwork or the wheels
-allow to dwell for 4-5 minutes.
-Contaminants will start to bleed when breaking down.
-Use a pressure washer to rinse Merlin's Blood from vehicle.

Sounds amazing!! I've heard great things about it! I'd love to have some to include in the raffle prize pool at the RED ROCK SPYDER RALLY this year!!!!

Contact me at redrockspyderally@gmail.com if you are willing to donate some. :)

Stumpy6Guns
08-22-2017, 12:08 AM
I got 2 bottles in the mail today and had to try it out. I did the wheels on our Mini Cooper, Chevy Express 3500 van, and Honda Ridgeline, all with 1 bottle, and still have enough in the bottle to do another couple of wheels. Works great!

One issue though. I managed to blow a little bit in my eyes when I rinsed off the wheels with the the pressure washer, and there is no safety information available for the product. I flushed my eyes and they are a little irritated, but that's all. You really need to get the SDS (Safety Data Sheet) for the product and either include it with the product or make it available upon request; it's a Federal requirement and they will give you no end of grief if someone complains.

I'm not trying to be a pain or cause trouble; it's my job to keep our company in compliance with US and international laws and standards, and I've seen first-hand the damage these agencies can do to your bank account. :mad:

Myron

Hazard Communication Safety Data Sheets (https://www.osha.gov/Publications/HazComm_QuickCard_SafetyData.html)

scooterexpress
08-22-2017, 06:13 AM
I got 2 bottles in the mail today and had to try it out. I did the wheels on our Mini Cooper, Chevy Express 3500 van, and Honda Ridgeline, all with 1 bottle, and still have enough in the bottle to do another couple of wheels. Works great!

One issue though. I managed to blow a little bit in my eyes when I rinsed off the wheels with the the pressure washer, and there is no safety information available for the product. I flushed my eyes and they are a little irritated, but that's all. You really need to get the SDS (Safety Data Sheet) for the product and either include it with the product or make it available upon request; it's a Federal requirement and they will give you no end of grief if someone complains.

I'm not trying to be a pain or cause trouble; it's my job to keep our company in compliance with US and international laws and standards, and I've seen first-hand the damage these agencies can do to your bank account. :mad:

Myron

Hazard Communication Safety Data Sheets (https://www.osha.gov/Publications/HazComm_QuickCard_SafetyData.html)

ty for the info Myron, I will contact my supplier in the u.k. and get them to send me one..sorry you got some spray in the face/eyes glad all is good yes I agree the label needs to have this. the current label I'm using is the one my supplier gave me I guess overseas there not required to display hazards on there products and to be honest I just nevered noticed that there was nothing there until you just said something ty.

Steamer
08-25-2017, 01:02 PM
Will this product also clean the rotors? If so, any concerns with applying to the rotors?
just emailed to order some.

scooterexpress
08-26-2017, 11:40 AM
e
Will this product also clean the rotors? If so, any concerns with applying to the rotors?
just emailed to order some.

yes it will theres no concerns will not harm anything.just rinse throughly

smoof
09-07-2017, 02:07 PM
just to be safe. I have the 2016 RT special series that has the fancy black chrome (or whatever they call it) wheels. is it safe to use it on them?

scooterexpress
09-08-2017, 05:19 AM
just to be safe. I have the 2016 RT special series that has the fancy black chrome (or whatever they call it) wheels. is it safe to use it on them?

yes its ok. but you wont see the color purple when applying hard to see on black.

Justacruisin
09-11-2017, 08:01 AM
;) I used it yesterday. I had to put on my sun glasses to look at the final results.
"EZ ON AND OFF"

JUSTACRUISIN :doorag:

asp125
09-29-2017, 08:15 AM
OK I admit it looks a lot like the iron removers used to detail cars. Has anyone tried it on paintwork? Is Merlins Blood pH balanced?

scooterexpress
09-30-2017, 04:11 AM
OK I admit it looks a lot like the iron removers used to detail cars. Has anyone tried it on paintwork? Is Merlins Blood pH balanced?

its ph6 balanced and its safe to use on paint.

seawolf33
09-30-2017, 09:56 AM
Just used it for the first time sprayed it on rims left it sit 4-5 minutes then used my pressure washer to rinse it off rims came out real clean and shiny made life real easy to clean the rims would recommend the product:clap:

sylvester
10-13-2017, 11:32 AM
Hasn't worked for me followed all instructions, won't buy again

seawolf33
10-13-2017, 12:29 PM
Bought 2 bottles just tried it for the first time since receiving the bottles worked great sprayed on left it for 5 min used pressure washer to spry off came out just like new rims:clap:

Dmetcalf
10-20-2017, 05:07 AM
Looking forward to seeing how well this product works..!

duke50
10-20-2017, 07:21 AM
Car wash a good sponge works for me, no stink!

Frig
10-23-2017, 10:37 AM
How can I get this? It doesn't seem to show up on the website. I've used it before and it works very well. It just seems so hard to get. Such a great product should be more easily available.

scooterexpress
10-24-2017, 06:42 AM
How can I get this? It doesn't seem to show up on the website. I've used it before and it works very well. It just seems so hard to get. Such a great product should be more easily available.

just email me jbooth9619@att.net

d.o.spyder-rts
10-24-2017, 09:54 AM
Good product, works well. Just curious why does it need to be rinsed off with a pressure washer?

scooterexpress
10-25-2017, 06:04 AM
Good product, works well. Just curious why does it need to be rinsed off with a pressure washer?

it doesn't really garden hose work just leave cleaner on longer (i.e.5min+) but my supplier says for ultimate cleaning pressure washer works best overall.

d.o.spyder-rts
10-26-2017, 12:03 AM
it doesn't really garden hose work just leave cleaner on longer (i.e.5min+) but my supplier says for ultimate cleaning pressure
washer works best overall.
Thanks for responding, any plans in the works to offer it in a gallon?? Dale

UtahPete
12-27-2017, 12:36 AM
Ah! Missed that instruction. Will try this next time and maybe won't have the scummy slime residue. Thanks!

UtahPete
12-27-2017, 12:39 AM
Just used it for the first time sprayed it on rims left it sit 4-5 minutes then used my pressure washer to rinse it off rims came out real clean and shiny made life real easy to clean the rims would recommend the product:clap:
So, the solution seems to be PRESSURE washing to remove the scum?

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
01-24-2018, 09:56 AM
if you haven't tried merlinsblood wheel cleaner now is a good time.

Why is now a good time, my bike is hibernating?

scooterexpress
01-24-2018, 01:03 PM
Why is now a good time, my bike is hibernating?

whats wrong with your car or truck? lol

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
01-24-2018, 02:47 PM
whats wrong with your car or truck? lol

well both are in garage with cover & battery tender so i believe they are cold & hungry and cleaned before they
went in.

SpyderAnn01
02-19-2018, 01:39 PM
if you haven't tried merlinsblood wheel cleaner now is a good time see you all at spyderfest..

Will you be at Spyders on the Bayou?? I need a resupply. I saw a lot of dirty wheels this past weekend and we told them where to order from you.

scooterexpress
02-19-2018, 03:04 PM

Will you be at Spyders on the Bayou?? I need a resupply. I saw a lot of dirty wheels this past weekend and we told them where to order from you.

sorry no. 1st stop this yr spyderfest.

johnsimion
04-29-2018, 11:30 AM
What are you guys getting on your wheels that won't come off with soap and water? All I ever have is some brake dust and that's easy to wash on the Spyder. I am sure this is a great product but if I'm going to have to spray it on, wait for it to work and then set up a power washer, it would be easier just to hand wash with soap. Even with a garden hose doesn't seem much of a time saver, so I'm not seeing the appeal. It might be different if this stuff is removing stuff that won't come off with soap, such as tar, or maybe for wheels that hadn't been cleaned in several years, but that's not my situation.

Centurion
05-07-2018, 06:24 AM
I purchased 2 bottles this weekend during Spyderfest and used it last night when cleaning up our two Spyders after the ride home. I was slightly skeptical before purchase but after using it, i can say this stuff really works well! It is easy to use and really excels at getting the road grime and brake dust cleaned out of the hard to reach areas and small spaces on the wheels. Great product!

scooterexpress
05-07-2018, 09:31 AM
I purchased 2 bottles this weekend during Spyderfest and used it last night when cleaning up our two Spyders after the ride home. I was slightly skeptical before purchase but after using it, i can say this stuff really works well! It is easy to use and really excels at getting the road grime and brake dust cleaned out of the hard to reach areas and small spaces on the wheels. Great product!

ty sir for the great review.

Grandpot
05-31-2018, 12:34 PM
I tried it on my Spyder and Valkyrie. Worked great. It is really handy for getting into those impossible to reach areas. No scrubbing needed. Just follow the instructions.

Chiisai
10-03-2018, 09:54 AM
I just ordered 2 more bottles (one for me and one for my significant other). I have been using Merlin's Blood Wheel Cleaner for over 2 years and can tell you that it is the best wheel cleaner I have ever used. And the huge plus is that there is no scrubbing or hardly even any work to it. Just spray it on, let it sit while you go get a cold soda out of the fridge and a creamy cupcake, then come back out and spray water on the wheels from your garden hose and you're done. Your wheels will be sparkling clean. Love this stuff! The soda and cupcake are also a welcome treat!

Jarred
11-20-2018, 09:16 AM
I bought 2 bottles, hoping for the best. My Spyder is only 4 months old so I’m trying my best to keep it looking brand new as long as possible. I didn’t clean my wheels for over a month after I ordered Merlin’s Blood, wanted wheels dirty as possible so I could judge the product.
I couldn’t believe how awesome it worked! My wheels didn’t even look that dirty to me before I used it, but apparently they were filthy cause they looked absolutely awesome after using Merlin’s Blood.
Sprayed on, waited about 6 min, then just rinsed off w a garden hose (didn’t use power washer). After it was rinsed really good, I fired up the air compressor and blew all the water off. Then just used a chamois to buff. Really impressed w how awesome it worked. I just wish the bottle was bigger, I used about 25%-30% of one bottle for 2 wheels.
But it’s a great product, I’ll be buying it again when needed. And Jim Booth was great to work with, I don’t use PayPal but Jim mailed me the bottles before I had a chance to call him w my credit card info. I was happy/impressed with that. I love working w companies like his, great service, fast shipping and if I have a question I can call and speak w an actual human!

scooterexpress
12-21-2018, 01:05 PM
have you tried merlinsblood wheel cleaner if not please try its worth it..

remember if it doesn't say merlins blood its a fake run off beware they are out there and they may contain high acids.

you can order from my new wesite www.merlinsblood.com

scooterexpress
12-28-2018, 07:28 AM
:spyder2::spyder2::spyder2::yes::yes:

Jarred
01-23-2019, 08:16 AM
Great product. Can’t wait to use it again, too cold to run the hose. But the next time I use it, it will be the ultimate test. My wheels are very dirty. Still got about 2 months before I can run the water. Winter is so depressing.

scooterexpress
01-27-2019, 07:42 AM
:popcorn:

scooterexpress
02-02-2019, 12:46 PM
Great product. Can’t wait to use it again, too cold to run the hose. But the next time I use it, it will be the ultimate test. My wheels are very dirty. Still got about 2 months before I can run the water. Winter is so depressing.

:firstplace:

FalconAF
04-24-2019, 12:09 PM
Is it just for the chrome wheels? Or can you use it on a Dark RT wheel?

d.o.spyder-rts
04-24-2019, 11:41 PM
You can also use it on a dark wheel, I've used it on my '16 RTS. You just won't see the "blood." Leave it on for around 5 min or so then wash it off. Dale

AY4B
05-13-2019, 08:49 AM
So do you spray it on dry or wet the wheel first? C
Can you use it on the engine as well?

scooterexpress
05-15-2019, 06:17 AM
spray on while its dry works best that way..as far as engines are concerned i don't know no one hasn't tried it yet as far as i know it might just work :dontknow:

Geep
06-11-2019, 12:33 PM
Available in Canada?

scooterexpress
06-13-2019, 06:34 AM
yes but please be aware shipping cost are high

Mazo EMS2
10-13-2019, 05:29 PM
Gettin a little outta hand.....these cleaners are a dime a dozen and the real good ones tend to sell themselves. I can't speak for the product, I've never tried it.

Tec35
06-28-2020, 07:38 AM
Question about Merlins blood you sell. Does it work fine on the 2019 F3 black rims? Does hurt the finish/color of rims(I am asking because I am not sure what the finish is on my F3 rims)?

scooterexpress
06-29-2020, 07:47 AM
Question about Merlins blood you sell. Does it work fine on the 2019 F3 black rims? Does hurt the finish/color of rims(I am asking because I am not sure what the finish is on my F3 rims)?

this cleaner will not harm any rims or paint merlins blood is ph6 balanced..it may smell awful but does a great job getting the dirt off.

Tec35
06-29-2020, 08:40 AM
Thank you! I will be placing an order today.

mjtools
08-09-2020, 05:28 AM
I purchased a couple of bottles....very quick delivery. Have not used it yet but look forward to doing so when the time comes.

scooterexpress
12-06-2021, 07:06 AM
bummp

scooterexpress
01-19-2022, 09:51 AM
bummp

ferrasr
01-19-2022, 11:35 AM
Sorry but have to ask, is this like a site sponsor out of control?
:dontknow:

Bfromla
01-19-2022, 03:42 PM
This tread is beginning to look like a sixties dance, do the bump, bump:roflblack::roflblack:

Maybe more like the bell happy customers ring:dontknow::dontknow::popcorn: hibernation wash :thumbup:

Peter Aawen
01-19-2022, 03:51 PM

Can you see the box to the left of each post, where the Avatar pic is?? If you want to know more about the poster, just look at that & check out at the colour of the username - Blue, like yours = normal member; Green, like mine = moderator; Black, like Scooter's = Site Sponsor; Red, like AnthonyG = Admin, or in Lamonster's case, Owner/Founder. ;)

This is all laid out near the bottom of the page you'll get/see if you click on 'Forum', which is just next to 'Home' at the top of this page! :thumbup:

scooterexpress
04-06-2022, 01:35 PM
bumpp

scooterexpress
05-04-2022, 02:17 PM
bumping post.

scooterexpress
05-18-2022, 08:25 AM
bumping to pg1

scooterexpress
07-26-2022, 05:37 AM
bumping

scooterexpress
10-05-2022, 05:43 AM
:bbq::spyder2:

Badmotorf1nger
03-30-2023, 07:12 PM
Is this safe to use on the white Ryker Rally Wheels?

scooterexpress
04-01-2023, 03:51 AM
This product is safe on all wheel types; use it on your car, truck, trailers, spoked rims also.

Is this safe to use on the white Ryker Rally Wheels? Yes, it will be fine.