PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone get an Email for BRP????

Deanna777
05-25-2017, 04:56 PM
Did anyone get an email from BRP saying " We have a surprise to Celebrate Can-Am 10th Anniversary"??

Saying there will be Announcement on June 2nd @ 7:00 pm.

Deanna

cuznjohn
05-25-2017, 04:59 PM
i think someone mentioned it the other day

ARtraveler
05-25-2017, 05:07 PM
I got something, but did not read it. Ooooooooooppppppppppsss. My bad.

It looks like the pre-meeting hype is starting. Hope it is really good and not a "Sturgis."

One week and counting. Tick, tick, tick. :yes::yes:

Bob Denman
05-25-2017, 05:09 PM
yup! They're beating the drum, and are drumming up excitement! :yes::yes::yes:

But if its another "Triple-Black" debacle: I won't be amused! nojoke

ARtraveler
05-25-2017, 05:12 PM
yup! They're beating the drum, and are drumming up excitement! :yes::yes::yes:

But if its another "Triple-Black" debacle: I won't be amused! nojoke

AKA: a "Sturgis" :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: I do wonder how many HD owners were won over by that Triple-Black machine. Did the area dealer order a bunch and sell out? :dontknow::dontknow:

Bob Denman
05-25-2017, 05:15 PM
I heard from reliable sources the Kojak color will be standard now every year. Black, pearl white, red, blue and Kojak.

Seriously, they are announcing that they partnered with Dunlop and no more Kenda tires. Pop the corks and rejoice.
:D i thought the new and improved F3-T model was gonna stand for "Turbocharger"... :bowdown:

hypurone
05-25-2017, 05:17 PM
Seriously, they are announcing that they partnered with Dunlop and no more Kenda tires. Pop the corks and rejoice. Well, it's about time! :banghead:

ARtraveler
05-25-2017, 05:17 PM
I heard from reliable sources the Kojak color will be standard now every year. Black, pearl white, red, blue and Kojak.

Seriously, they are announcing that they partnered with Dunlop and no more Kenda tires. Pop the corks and rejoice.

If that is true, it will be an improvement that most will like a lot. :yes::yes:

Bob Denman
05-25-2017, 05:25 PM
:2thumbs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzCANuQZEkY

Deanna777
05-25-2017, 06:25 PM

Seriously, they are announcing that they partnered with Dunlop and no more Kenda tires. Pop the corks and rejoice.PMK, What color is Kojak???????

Deanna

SteveP
05-25-2017, 06:35 PM
A video showing a road with weird illuminated lines I think

mtbear
05-25-2017, 06:42 PM
Yep.:sour:

al0vely
05-25-2017, 07:01 PM
Yes I received the email today that was mentioned by the OP.

BRP is turning out to be the new spam email - it seems like I am getting something 2 - 3 times per week lately.

cybrj
05-25-2017, 08:47 PM
http://ebm.mail.brp.com/c/tag/hBZJw2VB8gGYHB9cECfAAGo$X.B8gGYHkh/doc.html?t_sparams=PNCnt3NuxExXGMNlw-66JFqEjw-IPyv6vBOUGpsNH0omM$3wsTb$pJx0$hNly-EIgmUE

Web version of email, will know 7pm June 2nd. :yes:

Chupaca
05-25-2017, 09:39 PM
Don't open them anymore....most just sales pitches or test ryde offers. I'm happy with what I have and will last me in my time here....:thumbup:

ruralgirl
05-25-2017, 10:00 PM
Me too, getting BRP spam at least once a week, including this one with the glowing road lines on a dark night. It always cracks me up when I buy something expensive, then get solicitations offering a discount on another one, as BRP's emails usually turn out to be. Like I really want a second mattress or hay baler or wood chipper or ..... Spyder.

PistonBlown
05-26-2017, 06:10 AM
BRP Emails: They contain deals, offers and events for models I don't own that are only applicable in countries where I don't live.

Why I now have an email rule that automatically deletes them...as unsubscribing didn't stop them.

oldguyinTX
05-26-2017, 08:34 AM
Seems that my "Chia Pet" post got yanked. Gee, and I thought it was funny.

Deanna777
05-26-2017, 12:33 PM
The Bob Denman Signature Series color.PMK, So is the " cognac color" back for next year.

So does that mean a cognac painted dashboard or other parts painted cognac. Deanna

d.o.spyder-rts
05-26-2017, 11:26 PM
I haven't gotten any emails from BRP, from what I've read, that could be a good thing. Dale

bayoumanPIBE
05-27-2017, 01:09 AM
PMK, So is the " cognac color" back for next year.

So does that mean a cognac painted dashboard or other parts painted cognac. Deanna

Something along those lines would look sweet on mine...do you have colored gauges or standard to accent that?

Deanna777
05-27-2017, 07:40 PM
Something along those lines would look sweet on mine...do you have colored gauges or standard to accent that? I have the Standard accent. Look at my posts, and "MY Albums" you will see what I have for the gauges. Deanna

Fat Baxter
05-27-2017, 11:54 PM
I got that e-mail. Something about "a special announcement on our Facebook page." I fired back "what if we don't do Facebook?" Their response was along the lines of "don't reply to this mailbox; it's not monitored."

I don't do Facebook. I got better things to do with my life.

Given the demographics of Spyder owners (more to the gray-haired side), you might think they wouldn't try these juvenile things. Just give us the freakin' info!

ARtraveler
05-28-2017, 03:10 PM
I got that e-mail. Something about "a special announcement on our Facebook page." I fired back "what if we don't do Facebook?" Their response was along the lines of "don't reply to this mailbox; it's not monitored."

I don't do Facebook. I got better things to do with my life.

Given the demographics of Spyder owners (more to the gray-haired side), you might think they wouldn't try these juvenile things. Just give us the freakin' info!

Welcome to the "I don't do Facebook" club. I am probably missing a lot, but I DON'T CARE. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

jcthorne
05-29-2017, 06:37 AM
BRP has a long history of these MAJOR announcements.

Its likely something on the order of "You can now get silver stripes on our new Barney purple F3 model" Yeah!

Pretty unlikely they would announce any major model changes or engine upgrades at an owners event. They ALWAYS do that at the dealers events.

Never forget who their real customers are. It ain't us.

south GA Farm Boy
05-29-2017, 08:15 AM
Yes, I have received a couple of them! Wish they would send me one informing Spyder Tech how to stop my 2016 RT Limited from pulling to the right, and how to stop the handlebars from shaking!

biker01red
05-29-2017, 08:34 AM
Yes, I received the same email.....will watch for their announcement...

Deanna777
05-29-2017, 06:59 PM
I'll also watch for the BIG Announcement on Friday!
Deanna

d.o.spyder-rts
05-30-2017, 10:39 AM
Welcome to the "I don't do Facebook" club. I am probably missing a lot, but I DON'T CARE. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Add another one to the "I don't do Facebook" club Dale

Deanna777
05-30-2017, 01:31 PM
Welcome to the "I don't do Facebook" club. I am probably missing a lot, but I DON'T CARE. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:Add an other one to the "I don't do Facebook" Club. I also have better things to do.

Like :riding::riding::riding::riding::trike::trike::tri ke: my spyder, and add farkles :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:. Deanna

SpyderF3-s
05-30-2017, 01:50 PM
No Facebook here! I agree with several others that I would rather be riding or working on my Spyder!

ruralgirl
05-30-2017, 06:58 PM
I just have to toss this in here .... when a bunch of us from ABATE were sitting in a restaurant the other day after riding to a fund raiser for a little girl with cancer, one of the ladies running the event had already posted on FB a video of our group riding in, and then notified her friend in our group. So everyone pulled out their smart phones and searched for the girl's FB page, and/or had our gal share or forward to them.

Only two of us didn't own smart phones (and I don't do FB). At one point I cracked up and said, "Here we are, this tough looking motorcycle "gang" with our ABATE "colors" and all, but here y'all are, hunched over and thumbing your smart phones like a gaggle of teenagers." Luckily, they laughed at themselves and the conversation turned to how the internet has taken over our lives.

Deanna777
05-30-2017, 07:39 PM
I just have to toss this in here .... when a bunch of us from ABATE were sitting in a restaurant the other day after riding to a fund raiser for a little girl with cancer, one of the ladies running the event had already posted on FB a video of our group riding in, and then notified her friend in our group. So everyone pulled out their smart phones and searched for the girl's FB page, and/or had our gal share or forward to them.

Only two of us didn't own smart phones (and I don't do FB). At one point I cracked up and said, "Here we are, this tough looking motorcycle "gang" with our ABATE "colors" and all, but here y'all are, hunched over and thumbing your smart phones like a gaggle of teenagers." Luckily, they laughed at themselves and the conversation turned to how the internet has taken over our lives.When I was growing up we had" family quality time", now a days the world is so fast paced that we don't have family quality time, it is cell phones, the internet, and smart phones, etc., to stay in touch with family, friends, etc. Our lives are so faced paced. Go, go, go, go, go. Deanna

griffontamer
05-30-2017, 07:53 PM
I DO do Facebook... but only to keep in touch with out of state relatives or friends, not to keep an eye out for the latest BRP advertisement!