PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER IDIOT CAGER

oldguyinTX
05-25-2017, 12:18 PM
WARNING: Graphic language. Notice the cager crossing the yellow line.

http://www.autoblog.com/2017/05/23/video-biker-gets-cut-off-on-l-a-freeway-lands-on-car/

Bob Denman
05-25-2017, 12:21 PM
:shocked: I hate to say it...
The bike was overtaking that gaggle of cages at an unsafe speed... nojoke
(Maybe he just wasn't paying attention???)

When you see something like that occurring in front of you: you just have to figure that one of them will break ranks... :yikes:

Both of them screwed up... :banghead:

donmorris
05-25-2017, 12:28 PM
Surprised there wasn't a weapon produced by someone. That is LA.

BLUEKNIGHT911
05-25-2017, 12:45 PM
If you clicked on a companion video at the end of this one ......... apparently the Motorcyclist who filmed Himself having the accident ...... HAS DONE THIS BEFORE ....... a serial " accidentalist " BS artist ..... only in L.A. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: ...... Mike :thumbup:

Bob Denman
05-25-2017, 12:46 PM

Bob Denman
05-25-2017, 01:30 PM
I found this video that discusses this Guy... (HD2):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjzH6PohNm4

Sorry about the language in it...

ARtraveler
05-25-2017, 01:45 PM
Well...I was going to say "be careful out there" and very lucky guy.

Thank you Bob and BlueKnight for doing some homework and giving us the "rest of the story."

:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes: There is some question of is this the same guy? Based on the voice...I am thinking yes. Also the information about the recent privatizing of the previous videos by HD2.

To bad he does not try that here in Mountain View. He would be shot in about 5 minutes. :thumbup:

Tazzel
05-25-2017, 02:22 PM
If you clicked on a companion video at the end of this one ......... apparently the Motorcyclist who filmed Himself having the accident ...... HAS DONE THIS BEFORE ....... a serial " accidentalist " BS artist ..... only in L.A. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: ...... Mike :thumbup:

Are you kidding me with this. I am sure he had the guy in the vehicle swerve into his lane with a double yellow line. Yep your right I am glad you figured that one out.

vided
05-25-2017, 02:39 PM
Why does the cage driver(?) have his communicator on his leg :banghead:

Bob Denman
05-25-2017, 02:41 PM
Why does the cage driver(?) have his communicator on his leg :banghead:

:dontknow: I was wondering the same thing... :dontknow:

PrairieSpyder
05-25-2017, 02:46 PM
So I take it that it's illegal to enter the HOV lane across a yellow line? Not being from Cali I wouldn't know. If they guy is in a rental, maybe he's from elsewhere, too, and doesn't know.

But he still should have looked before changing lanes.

ARtraveler
05-25-2017, 02:47 PM
Looking more and more like a staged situation. Neither party is really upset. I would have thought the cage driver would be on the phone with authorities immediately. He just rolls down the window and acts pretty nonchalant about the whole thing. :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

pegasus1300
05-25-2017, 03:25 PM
So I take it that it's illegal to enter the HOV lane across a yellow line? Not being from Cali I wouldn't know. If they guy is in a rental, maybe he's from elsewhere, too, and doesn't know.

But he still should have looked before changing lanes.

My understanding is that it is illegal to cross a double yellow any where. Or a double white or solid line.

Ron2andia
05-25-2017, 03:33 PM
:agree:

BLUEKNIGHT911
05-25-2017, 06:23 PM
My understanding is that it is illegal to cross a double yellow any where. Or a double white or solid line.
In Vermont you can depending on a few criteria , you can't if it's POSTED as NO Passing ZONE .... Otherwise, if it's not HAZARDOUS ie. hills , blind curves , bridges etc. you can , ..... at least I can :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:...... Mike :thumbup:

ARtraveler
05-25-2017, 06:40 PM
In Vermont you can depending on a few criteria , you can't if it's POSTED as NO Passing ZONE .... Otherwise, if it's not HAZARDOUS ie. hills , blind curves , bridges etc. you can , ..... at least I can :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:...... Mike :thumbup:

Same here. I just make sure I have plenty of room to pass safely.

safecracker
05-25-2017, 06:47 PM
I believe Maine is the same way.

Crisis
05-25-2017, 07:01 PM

Staged!!

Bob Denman
05-26-2017, 06:54 AM
The guy in the Cage did have a passenger: doesn't that allow him access to the HOV lane? :dontknow: