PDA

View Full Version : CALLING ILLINOIS SPYDER RIDERS

Kredab
05-23-2017, 08:26 AM
SQUARED AWAY the premier laser alignment will be in LaPorte city, Iowa on June 6. They will start doing alignments at 9 AM. Laser alignments will be top priority but if you talk to Joe, he will put on most farkles too. Please message me if you are coming , just so I have an idea, even if you don't need an alignment they will check it to see if it is in tolerance and just come and talk and learn about Spyders. Joe and Ann will be coming back from the Homecoming event, I'm sure they will have pictures and stories to tell.
Food and snacks will be provided.
LaPorte city is a small town(2400) about 10 mile south of Waterloo, Iowa, there are over 20 hotels in the crossroads mall area that are about 12 miles form Laporte city....

:spyder2::spyder2:

40Xshooter
05-23-2017, 08:32 AM
SQUARED AWAY the premier laser alignment will be in LaPorte city, Iowa on June 6. They will start doing alignments at 9 AM. Laser alignments will be top priority but if you talk to Joe, he will put on most farkles too. Please message me if you are coming , just so I have an idea, even if you don't need an alignment they will check it to see if it is in tolerance and just come and talk and learn about Spyders. Joe and Ann will be coming back from the Homecoming event, I'm sure they will have pictures and stories to tell.
Food and snacks will be provided.
LaPorte city is a small town(2400) about 10 mile south of Waterloo, Iowa, there are over 20 hotels in the crossroads mall area that are about 12 miles form Laporte city....

:spyder2::spyder2:

Am I missing something? What's the date??

Kredab
05-23-2017, 10:51 AM
Am I missing something? What's the date??

1st line......June 6th

40Xshooter
05-23-2017, 01:31 PM
1st line......June 6th

That's what happens when you get old,

Sorry ;)

Kredab
05-23-2017, 08:09 PM

Sorry ;)

No issue- you interested ? We got room :spyder2::spyder2:

spyder-bite
08-15-2018, 07:01 PM

Sorry ;)

wonder if you would know of any spider riding groups for spyder riders I am around the carbondale illinois area.