PDA

View Full Version : Heads Up Display

Trbayth
05-23-2017, 08:03 AM
This looks really cool. Not available yet and pretty expensive but still cool: https://www.ridenuviz.com/

cuznjohn
05-23-2017, 08:33 AM
i wonder how many accidents are caused by people looking at the windshield instead of the road. like using rain x on your windshield in the rain. you watch the rain drops slide off

BernardD
05-23-2017, 09:17 AM
Agree Cuznjohn.
Furthermore, I am myopic. So I wear glasses to drive and I do not think the information projected on my visor will be clear but rather blurry.
Not for me.

Bob Denman
05-23-2017, 09:18 AM
I kind of agree... :shocked:
If you get hung up on watching the technology: the road in front of you can be forgotten. nojoke

But I don't react to change all that well anyway: the faulty thinking may be my own...

Fatcycledaddy
05-23-2017, 09:21 AM
i wonder how many accidents are caused by people looking at the windshield instead of the road. like using rain x on your windshield in the rain. you watch the rain drops slide off
About the same number as people looking at gauges or GPS without looking at the road:opps: We all know "You can't fix stupid"!

ARtraveler
05-23-2017, 01:47 PM
And don't forget ECO MODE telling you when to shift. :roflblack::roflblack:

Sorry, I just had to throw that in the discussion pile. Have I ever commented that I don't like ECO and would rather have the electronic trunk release back? :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Trbayth
05-23-2017, 07:18 PM
And don't forget ECO MODE telling you when to shift. :roflblack::roflblack:

Sorry, I just had to throw that in the discussion pile. Have I ever commented that I don't like ECO and would rather have the electronic trunk release back? :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Well, yeah, maybe once or twice! ;)

Chupaca
05-23-2017, 08:10 PM
I have monovision don't know if I could see it without glasses which I don't need for driving....:dontknow: