PDA

View Full Version : Service at-a-boy

Dc8cappie
05-18-2017, 07:39 AM
I must give Barney's of St. Petersburg Florida a big thumbs up. Took the Spyder RT in for the 9000 mile service. While doing the post service walk around Mike the service advisor noticed water drops on the inside of my right head light and without prompting said I'll order a replacement under warranty.

Great service, easy to get appointments at my convenience, great attitude and friendly people. I drive three times farther to get there but worth it in my opinion.

I use Barney's because I don't care for the attitude of the service advisor at the dealership close to me. It seems that you don't know what your talking about when talking to him.

Chupaca
05-18-2017, 09:54 AM
Always good to hear about a good dealership. You have to hang on to them and keep an eye on their staff. In my many years working in dealership service department I have found the best tech's will switch if they are not treated right/fair and the others roam from shop to shop. So if you can meet the tech it is a good thing and see if they are there on you next visits...

Bob Denman
05-18-2017, 10:01 AM
:clap::congrats: on finding the right Service Department for your :spyder2:! :2thumbs:
While price is always important: it's the service after the sale, that makes or breaks the experience!

BilltheDiver
05-18-2017, 10:04 AM
I agree! I have been a customer of Barneys for years and taken several bikes there for service. Never had a bad experience once. I hear other riders comment about where they take there bikes for service, but I am content.