PDA

View Full Version : Saddleman seats

Morturf
05-17-2017, 01:58 PM
I wondered if anybody here has any input on Saddleman seats? I saw an ad for them somewhere and looked them up. www.saddlemen.com/ls-road-sofa They look pretty nice but don't have any Spyder specific seats, those would be custom. Thanks for your input. This site is awesome.

ARtraveler
05-17-2017, 02:21 PM
A very good seat. Used them on many two wheelers. Also never seen them for :ani29:. The same goes for Mustang seat brand.

Fatcycledaddy
05-17-2017, 02:41 PM
Had one on a Yamaha Venture Royale with the backrest built in, loved it! Don't know if they would make a custom one for the Spyder.

ARtraveler
05-17-2017, 03:10 PM
Had one on a Yamaha Venture Royale with the backrest built in, loved it! Don't know if they would make a custom one for the Spyder.

I am guessing we are considered as a niche market--and a small one at that. :thumbup:

Bob Denman
05-17-2017, 05:16 PM
Mustang has one for us! :2thumbs:
http://www.mustangseats.com/Category/Seats

Morturf
05-17-2017, 10:42 PM
I called them and they told me it's all custom. Ship them my seat. Them tell them specifically what I want in my seat then they rebuild it on the pan. Bad part.....3 weeks turn around!

Bob Denman
05-18-2017, 07:02 AM
That sounds like a great project for the Wintertime lay-up... :thumbup:

Fatcycledaddy
05-18-2017, 07:46 AM
I called them and they told me it's all custom. Ship them my seat. Them tell them specifically what I want in my seat then they rebuild it on the pan. Bad part.....3 weeks turn around! 3 weeks isn't bad, my RDL took longer. Sent it in in Dec, got it back Feb.
Well worth the wait!! Had a slight issue with my left hip, sent it back this year for an adjustment, only took about 2 weeks, now it seams to be perfect. GREAT people to do business with!!