PDA

View Full Version : CALLING ALL IOWA-MINNESOTA-WISCONSIN SPYDER RIDERS

Kredab
05-14-2017, 09:37 PM
Trying to see if there is any interest out there. There's a possibility that I will host a Squared Away Spyder event at my house . I'm located in LaPorte city,Iowa . Squared Away is a premium laser alignment system. These people are amazing. Not sure if I can pull it off but I need to see how many I could get lined up. Cost would be about $130 a Spyder if I can get the right amount. They are a Spyderlovers sponsor. I met them at Spyderfest this year. Looks like the date would be June 6 . Check your calendars, maps for the distance to LaPorte city and let me know , we need to move quickly on this . Good chance to meet fellow Spyder riders.:spyder2::spyder2:

DGoebel
05-14-2017, 09:41 PM
If I hadn't had them Square Away my '13 RTL at Spyderfest I would have considered this, I wonder if they're coming to Spyder Spin or Spyder Rendezvous later already?

reissooz
05-14-2017, 09:42 PM
Count me in if it's a go!

Kredab
05-14-2017, 09:47 PM
Count me in if it's a go!

Your on the list and I should know pretty soon if it is a go....Do you have any Spyder riders that will come with you ??

reissooz
05-15-2017, 08:08 AM
Unfortunately no. How soon will you know so I can firm up some days off?

PW2013STL
05-15-2017, 08:54 AM
If I hadn't had them Square Away my '13 RTL at Spyderfest I would have considered this, I wonder if they're coming to Spyder Spin or Spyder Rendezvous later already?

Dave,

Not likely as they will be on the road to the homecoming when Spyder Spin is going on, and Rob's (Spyder Rendezvous) doesn't allow other vendors to do alignments as they do those.

Les

PW2013STL
05-15-2017, 08:59 AM
For anyone thinking of having an alignment now is your chance of having the best in the business do yours. Even if you think yours doesn't need it have them check it, because it it truely is in alignment then there is no charge to you. Plus if you need a farkel added and they have the time they will take care of you for less then a dealer would.

Kredab
05-15-2017, 10:16 AM
For anyone thinking of having an alignment now is your chance of having the best in the business do yours. Even if you think yours doesn't need it have them check it, because it it truely is in alignment then there is no charge to you. Plus if you need a farkel added and they have the time they will take care of you for less then a dealer would.

Thank you for that plug. I spent a couple hours with them at Spyderfest, amazing people. Squared away would like 8 for that day and I'm struggling to get that many. Hopefully I can pull it off....get the word out if you are in the IOWA area.....Private message me if you can make it.
:spyder2::spyder2: