PDA

View Full Version : F3LTD Passenger seat upgrade

wolffspyder
05-13-2017, 08:33 PM
The backseat on the stock F3 is slanted toward the driver and is very uncomfortable on a long ride. Is there a replacement seat that is higher in the front making the passenger seat level or even back slanting to the backrest on the the top box?

thanks for any advice!

ncgrl1
05-14-2017, 10:57 AM
We replaced the Limited seat with the cannonball seat just for this reason. My wife likes the new seat a lot better because of the reasons mentioned plus it has a lot more padding in the rear of the seat. As for myself, I personally liked the Limited seat better but the cannonball looks nicer with the white stitching, and is way more comfortable for her.

ARtraveler
05-14-2017, 11:16 AM
For whatever reason, passenger seating has always been of the Economy/2nd Class variety. It is hard enough to get good seating for the driver.

Not sure if you are going to find anything with lower passenger seating. Have not heard of that one.

Gonna watch this one. :bbq::bbq::bbq:

Bob Denman
05-14-2017, 11:33 AM
It would be nice to see BRP come out with an actual "Double-Bucket" for the F3 Line-up. :thumbup:

BLACK REV 800 X
05-15-2017, 01:46 PM
The backseat on the stock F3 is slanted toward the driver and is very uncomfortable on a long ride. Is there a replacement seat that is higher in the front making the passenger seat level or even back slanting to the backrest on the the top box?

thanks for any advice!

I feel the 2017 F3 Limited passenger seat will be exactly what you are looking for. It was upgraded from the 2016 Limited.