PDA

View Full Version : Too late?

Headwrench
05-12-2017, 06:43 AM
When is it too late to buy the extended warranty? My warranty runs out in aug. Can i get the exte nded warrenty now? I know, i know, i should have bought it at time of purchase .

Buckeye Bleau
05-12-2017, 07:23 AM
You can purchase moreover warranty as long as it is currently in warranty.

Leave some time for error, buy it the month or two before you think it expires.

Joe

duke50
05-12-2017, 07:27 AM
[QUOTE=Headwrench;1256763]When is it too late to buy the extended warranty? My warranty runs out in aug. Can i get the exte nded warrenty now? I know, i know, i should have bought it at time of purchase .

You must purchase before your original warranty runs out. Prices vary from dealers. Got mine from Berts Mega Mall 626-974-6600, they were hundreds cheaper.:yikes:

keefer
05-12-2017, 07:38 AM
I just extended my B.E.S.T. extended warranty by 2 years. It was due to run out this month. The new B.E.S.T. warranty picks up on the date that the existing warranty runs out. I got mine at Bert's Mega Mall too. $200 cheaper than Pit Bull and $600 cheaper than Freedom Powersports.

Chupaca
05-12-2017, 09:44 AM
As long as you purchase the extended warranty before your manufacturer warranty expires your good...I do wonder why :dontknow: you are covered for manufacturers deffects regardless of warranty and none cover you for wear and tear items...sort of, is it peace of mind or lack of confidence..? insurance is gambling and the house always wins. I have never bought it for any purchase or needed it but it is everyones choice and if you are on sites like these I understand why you would want to purchase it. Check when your manufacturers warranty expires and go from there...sorry if I ruffled anyones feathers just my opinion...

IdahoMtnSpyder
05-12-2017, 09:49 AM
When is it too late to buy the extended warranty?
The day after the current one runs out!!