PDA

View Full Version : 622 trailer question

tcfelty
05-08-2017, 12:25 AM
I purchased a 2010 model 622 trailer not long ago. It came with the hitch and old wire harness. I got the hitch and wire harness installed but was told that it needed to be updated plus is there a way to purchase a drip pan for this trailer. I think this was a recall as well when lifting the large lid the water would pour into the trailer and on to your stuff.
Any help on this would be a great help. As of know the old harness is working but I was told that it would fail in time. Thanks. Tim

Brentc
05-08-2017, 05:22 AM
Tim I have the same trailer. I don't know about the existing harness failing? I choose to have the dealer update mine to the 4 square connector when they installed my hitch. As for the drip tray, it's called the water management kit and you can find them on eBay pretty easily. It catches the water on the hood that tends to run into the trailer when you own the lid.

Buckeye Bleau
05-08-2017, 05:37 AM
Tim I have the same trailer. I don't know about the existing harness failing? I choose to have the deslerbupdste mine to the 4 square connector when they installed my hitch. As for the drip tray, it's called the water management kit and you can find them on eBay pretty easily. It catches the water on the hood that tends to run into the trailer when you own the lid.
:agree: I believe that they are on the BRP website for about $75.

Joe

trikermutha
05-08-2017, 08:20 AM
should be a ground harness you need to add or check with dealer as it maybe a recall and can be done free.

Agree with water management accessory.

Not sure about your harness issue you have ?

tcfelty
05-09-2017, 08:11 AM
Thanks guys for the information. Love this trailer. Pulled it for the first time to Springfield for Spyderfest. About 600 miles one way. Pulled great with my 2011 RT. Harness has been converted to a 4 prong flat and does work good. As the old saying goes. Don't fix it if it's not broken. I'll check eBay for the water management tray. Thanks for your help and be safe out there. Tim