PDA

View Full Version : price?

Bigdaddy
05-07-2017, 07:21 PM
I want to buy a new 2017 spider f3 limited, what's a good price to pay? Anyone's help would be much appreciated. I live in southeastern Wisconsin

ARtraveler
05-07-2017, 07:28 PM
The answers are going to be all over the board. I would be happy paying $150.00 for the item--but that is not going to happen. :roflblack::roflblack:

A new limited is going to be in the MSRP range which is actually posted on the BRP webpage. That is a good starting point. Then the dicker.

Trade-in?
Extra Warranty?
Accessories?
IMO: DOC fees, freight, set-up are all bogus fees the dealer likes to add on. I don't pay them.

All these items kick in. If you are blessed with more than one dealer in your area, it pays to shop around.

You should see if you can obtain financing (if you need it) on your own. Compare that with what the dealer offers. A five year plus contract costs a lot of money in interest. Due diligence there can save bucks.

My .02 :thumbup:

Slowpoke387
05-07-2017, 07:29 PM
I want to buy a new 2017 spider f3 limited, what's a good price to pay? Anyone's help would be much appreciated. I live in southeastern Wisconsin
Just went through this too.
Unless you absolutely have to have the passenger backrest and top box, why not buy a 2016 leftover? They are really wanting them gone and there are lots to be had still. We just picked one up for about $7k off msrp.
If you're sure you want a 2017 be ready to pay. Id say $28k or less would be fair.

SPYD3R
05-07-2017, 07:30 PM
the BEST PRICE will be what you and the dealer agree on....
other than that, have fun and enjoy your new toy.... :yes:
Dan P
SPYD3R

Ron2andia
05-07-2017, 08:43 PM
:agree::thumbup:

Badco149
05-07-2017, 08:58 PM
When I bought mine last year at this time I shopped around and found that pretty much all the dealers had the same price. Like someone suggested look online and price it out. The options are what gets you. I went in for the F3 T and came out with the F3 LTD because of the options I started to add on.

In the end I think in the high 28,s 29

Best investment ever made I truly love it.:yes:

punji
05-10-2017, 06:13 PM
In Tennessee. Paid a shade below 31K but with $2500 of accessories. It will see Valcourt later this month hauling a black trailer.:D