PDA

View Full Version : NMN Mud Flap lights install video

dltang
04-24-2009, 03:04 PM
I finished my install of my NMN Mudflap lights and I video taped it as well. It is hard to video an install like this and catch everything and still keep it relatively short. I hope that maybe it can help someone else and show folks how easy it really is to install the mods from NMN.
YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.
Ok, I have the corrected video uploaded now

M2Wild
04-24-2009, 03:37 PM
Is it me or its the video. I didn't the part where the light got installed. Just all the preps.

jeuchler
04-24-2009, 03:38 PM
I wish my girl could do something like that!

Hell, I wish I could do something like that!

Great job and very informative!

********, "Each according to their needs, each according to their abilities!"

(Thanks, Deb! :thumbup:)

Lamonster
04-24-2009, 04:22 PM
dltang (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/member.php?u=1076)
Very Handy Member:2thumbs:

dltang
04-24-2009, 04:59 PM
Is it me or its the video. I didn't the part where the light got installed. Just all the preps.

I already had the Fender Tipz lights. If you are watching you will see the lights getting put on the mud flap. I put the wires through the newly drilled hole and I pull the 3m tape off and attach the light. Maybe you are looking for something more complicated than it is. That is what I love about Evan's products, they are relatively easy to install, just follow the directions. (also use your husband as often as possible :D)

bjt
04-24-2009, 07:06 PM
Behind every woman who can do her own mod installs is a great husband to help decipher instructions, impart additional technical knowledge and do the heavy lifting. :D

jeuchler
04-24-2009, 07:17 PM
Behind every woman...is a great husband to...do the heavy lifting. :D

...Like a Sharpie.

http://www.6impossible.com/spyder/niagaraSlides/images/P4180243.jpg

NancysToy
04-24-2009, 07:18 PM
Behind every woman who can do her own mod installs is a great husband to help decipher instructions, impart additional technical knowledge and do the heavy lifting. :D
...and say the cuss words if necessary. :joke:
-Scotty http://www.pmdawnonline.com/forum/images/smilies/velo.gif

dltang
04-24-2009, 10:35 PM
M2Wild, I owe you am apology, it seems the whole video did not upload. You are right, it stops just before I installed the lights. I will try to correct that and post a part 2

Actually, I am in the process of re uploading the whole video, I will go back and repost it in the first post in this thread after it gets done processing. If it doesn't work I will have to redo it tomorrow.

Director
04-26-2009, 07:14 PM
All hail dltang, Queen of Spyder Mods! :bowdown:

Cheers,

Bruce

Roaddog2
04-27-2009, 06:43 PM
Didn't see it yet at work (blocked) were in the :cus: was this video when
I did mine last week:gaah::2thumbs:

SpyderByter
04-27-2009, 09:08 PM
I have not installed mine yet, thanks for the vid.

I might add a tip that Road Dog suggested to me:

When removing and reinstalling the wheels, drape a rag over the rotors so you don't knick the inside of the wheel.

opticat
05-08-2009, 04:17 PM
Nice tip, SpyderByter ! Thanx !

SpyderByter
05-08-2009, 09:47 PM
Your Welcome, I am glad Road Dog clued me into that tip.

northramp
05-09-2009, 06:23 PM
Thanks Roaddog.. I just did that ..what a great idea...

Nortramp
Spydee in the air for the night ...:thumbup::thumbup: